HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall" Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall"   Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall" EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:07 am

In response to what happened on Raw tonight with Dusty Rhodes and Big Show, Cody Rhodes and Goldust posted the following on Twitter:

@CodyRhodesWWE
Cowards. #WatchThemAllFall

@DUSTIN_RHODES1
Talked to pop. He's gonna be ok. Sick to my stomach @wwe

Additionally, Goldust had the following to say to WWE.com regarding tonight's Raw:

"Steph, you crossed the line. Triple H, you crossed the line. You won't see me comin'. You won't see Cody comin'. You're all gonna fall."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall"   Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall" EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm liking this

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes & Goldust Comment on Raw, Goldust Promises the McMahon's Will "Fall"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1