HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" Empty
PostSubject: S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"   S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"   S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:40 am

Note: Late, ik. Whatever. Still wanted to post.

XWA returns from commercial break which cuts immediately to the backstage area, where Azrael can be seen stumbling around like a drunkard mumbling to himself. He suddenly thrashes himself violently towards a garage door to his left. The Maniac Unmasked grunts in pain, holding on to his shoulder. He mumbles once more, this time being a bit more coherent.

|Azrael| ”I did what you wanted, to what do I owe this pain?”

The Devil’s Reject begins to get back to his feet, and limps farther down the hall. The man with the camera follows him once more. As the view catches up with XWA’s resident schizophrenic, the camera man and the audience are greeted to him repeatedly banging his head onto the fire exit’s doors. He’s screaming quite audibly at this point.

|Azrael| ”Unfulfilled!? I beat him! What else did you want!?”

Azrael pauses as the crimson begins to flow from the center of his head. As he stands with the stillness of an owl, he displays a look of understanding.

|Azrael| ”Oh, of course! How could I forget? It will not happen again, I swear it by the the watchful eye of the Mother. In fact, let me give you an offering as compensation for my incompetence!”

With that last remark, Azrael suddenly snaps his head at the man holding the camera; presumably sending a chill up the poor personnel’s spine. The screen’s view suddenly goes haywire as the worker’s footsteps are heard as he runs for his life, camera in hand. The inevitable happens, however. The schizophrenic was enthralled by his demons, and soon the camera drops, showing the garage door that Azrael was bumping himself into moments ago. The unfortunate worker’s pleas for help are heard off screen but remain unanswered, leaving an uneasy feeling with the watchers of the incident. As soon as the camera man realizes he’s helpess, the sound of his bloodcurling scream and Azrael’s manic laughter coincide like a fucked up symphony. The sounds of things getting smashed followed with a grunt of torment come after. This goes on for quite a while, before the worker comes back into view as he’s thrown without care into the garage door; before dropping to the floor like a used up carcass. What was left of the man is simply a bloodied and abused heap of flesh. The camera man’s labored breathing is heard while the mad man steps into view.

|Azrael| ”This is but a premonition of what’s to come, my liege. The chamber shall be a feast of flesh and blood. This I swear upon my soul.”

Azrael walks out of view as the XWA faithful are left sickened by what they have just witnessed, before we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"   S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:56 am

I like it a lot, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"   S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 am

Too spooky for me.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"   S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 am

Azrael scary tbh.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"   S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled" EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:35 am

Nice. I hope he didnt murder the cameraman.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

S5) Azrael - "Unfulfilled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-