HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk" Empty
PostSubject: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 am

One Post by @Greg
Back to top Go down

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:24 pm

”Knee Socks” by The Arctic Monkeys hits and out comes a well-dressed Benjamin Weaver. Weaver is met by a luke warm reaction, still not well known by the XWA Universe. Weaver reaches the bottom of the ramp and turns to the ring steps. Weaver walks over before walking up the steps and onto the ring apron. Weaver slides into the ring and takes the microphone from Ring Announcer Jennifer Light.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “Nashville, Tennessee. My name is Benjmain Weaver, I am the Vendetta General Manager! I wanted to come out and talk to you to start the show tonight to address some things! First off, after the attack on Greg Samuel at the end of Vendetta #114, he has suffered a torn rotator cuff and will be out for the foreseeable future.”

The crowd boos, as Samuel is one of their favorites on the roster.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “I understand guys, I am going to miss The Maine Attraction as much as you guys will! But, I have been appointed to make sure the company’s wrestling is in line, and with that, it is my job to determine a new number one contender. Tonight, in our main event, that is exactly what we will do. This match will feature two men that both feel the need for redemption in the eyes of this company. First, it’s James Best…”

Again, the crowd boos.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “He will be taking on the recent returning superstar, E.G. Deal.”

The crowd is a lot more receptive of Deal than Best.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “The winner of that match will walk out with a match against Razor Xtreme at Revolutionary Wars 7. And speaking of championships, the LionHeart Championship will be making its return tonight, with James Knight and Mark Stretch facing off to determine the champion. And for those of you who are unaware, the LionHeart Championship is a title that is defended every single week!”

The crowd cheers, because who doesn’t love the excitement of a title that is defended weekly.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “Also taking place tonight are three more Million Dollar Chamber matches. Now last week, James Best and Danny Diamond fought to a draw, leaving a spot open in the Million Dollar Chamber. I’m going to address that issue right now and then get out of your hair and let you enjoy a night of the greatest professional wrestling on the planet. So next week on Vendetta #116, the show before Revolutionary Wars 7, we are going to hold a match that will feature all the participants that have lost their qualifier matches. The winner of that match will fill the sixth spot in the chamber!”

TED CEDAR: “That’s huge! A redemption style match next week on Vendetta with the winner earning the final spot in the cage!”

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “Without further adu, I’m going to go back to my office and enjoy the show! I hope you all do the same!”

”Knee Socks” again hits and Weaver hands the microphone back to Jennifer Light before exiting the ring.
Back to top Go down

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Let's Talk"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-