HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase Empty
PostSubject: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 am

Lana is being advertised to team with Dolph Ziggler against Rusev and Summer Rae in a mixed tag match at the WWE live event on September 4th in Hampton, Virginia. Also advertised for that event is Neville vs. Sheamus with the Money In the Bank briefcase on the line and John Cena vs. Kevin Owens in a Street Fight.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Love to see Neville win the thing, then turn him heel and have HIM as the new face of the Authority and future of the WWE, replacing Seth Rollins altogether. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

I would hate for Rollins to ever get replaced honestly. It would be boring if they just passed that on to someone else when he hasn't fully taken it yet. I wouldn't want anyone to replace him as the Authority's 'future of the WWE' - that's his thing, no one else's.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:23 am

Has Neville even said a damn word yet? Having him turn heel and be the Authority's lead dude would make zero sense...

Anyway, I don't even care if Lana can wrestle, just as long as she's on my TV Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:53 pm

turning Neville heel would do dick for him...really Neville isn't going to be a main eventing and becoming a wwe champion...but he can still be a star without all that.

and with Lana...get TBK to train here...make TBK the new head trainer I say
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am

R-Truth is the future of the WWE, we all should know this by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase   Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Lana Wrestling Soon & Sheamus To Defend His Briefcase

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1