HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic Con 2015: Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards Hopes Felicity Stops Crying So Much in Season 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Comic Con 2015: Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards Hopes Felicity Stops Crying So Much in Season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Comic Con 2015: Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards Hopes Felicity Stops Crying So Much in Season 4   Comic Con 2015: Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards Hopes Felicity Stops Crying So Much in Season 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:09 pm

If you felt Felicity was too mopey and crying too much in Arrow Season 3, Emily Bett Rickards agrees with you.

During Comic Con's roundtable interview with the Arrow star (via io9), Rickards expressed her disappointment with all of her character's crying and hopes for a more stronger portrayal of the character in the upcoming fourth season.

Anarky and Mr. Terrific Joining Arrow: Season 4

"She felt like she was crying a lot. I feel like she went through a year that wasn’t necessarily her favorite. I agree. I feel like she lost a little bit of her strength to a certain extent," she said.

"Hopefully, she gets funnier again because I don’t want to see her crying all of the time," Rickards continued. "It was a big disappointment to me to have her crying a lot—because one thing I love about Felicity so much is that she’s so strong and independent and sticks to her guns and is true to herself."

Filming of Season 4 has begun, and based on Stephen Amell's new costume for Oliver Queen, it looks like Green Arrow will be making his grand debut very, very soon.

Arrow will return to The CW on Wednesday, October 7.
Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2015: Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards Hopes Felicity Stops Crying So Much in Season 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1