HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:11 pm

WWE will be running a live event at the State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, TX this Sunday at 5pm, and Rey Mysterio is being advertised for the show. Mysterio previously noted on Twitter that he would be returning to the ring sometime this month.

It has not been announced, however, if Mysterio will be in action on Sunday or simply making an appearance in front of the live crowd.

Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance
Injured WWE star John Cena posted the following on Twitter:

@JohnCena

Motivated by @FloydMayweather feel #evenstronger 2day 26 days after surgery. @WWEUniverse #NOC #nevergiveup http://telly.com/17PRV7L
Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Damn it Mayweather! LOSE YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:25 pm

I hate Mayweather

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:25 pm

I HATE MAYWEATHER MORE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Mayweather wants you to hate him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 am

Then he should be happy

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance   Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE This Weekend, Cena Inspired by Mayweather's Performance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1