HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 am

Jesse Sorenson has accused TNA of breaking promises to him following his release today. Sorenson posted a fundraising campaign to GoFundMe.com trying to raise $600 for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, Florida on October 5th, stating that he is unable to pay for the show due to his release. Sorenson posted the following in the campaign:

My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.

Thus far he has raised $260. You can donate at the above link.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/291725/Jesse-Sorensen-Accuses-TNA-of-Making-False-Promises-to-Him.htm#1ZMGg67iCiMTSt4V.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 am

Fuck TNA. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 am

Wow, this is sad...

Dixie Carter is an ugly bitch and should feel bad about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:19 am

Dixie Carter should have the whole locker room sticking the furniture and whatnot up her ass.
The same to all people who agree with her ideas.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm

I want TNA to fail so she ends up homeless. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:29 pm

I'm not sure what worse she can do in such a short period of time. First it was the angry fans, now it's angry ex-employees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:48 pm

TNA needs a new prez
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:49 pm

^ Your sig makes it seem like you're advertising the new prez. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Hogan is like MJ. Amazing at what he does, but when it comes to owning a company or Franchise...he can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Hogan seems more like Justin Bieber... successful but sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Hogan was never paid to do drop kicks or flips (unlike his career in Japan, which he was way better). He got paid to do his 5 moves of doom, which he got away with for 30 plus years. Hogan came back today at full health and was doing what he did 30 years ago...people still be eating out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 pm

IDC HE GAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 pm

U GAY
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:14 pm

U BOTH GAY! And what TNA needed to do was take Paul Heyman's advice, but NOOOO. "Come join us, Paul! You can really help us out!" Paul ain't gonna do shit for them now. Dixie, you better wake up. Your company is dying and you need some change in management.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Bull wrote:
Hogan was never paid to do drop kicks or flips (unlike his career in Japan, which he was way better). He got paid to do his 5 moves of doom, which he got away with for 30 plus years. Hogan came back today at full health and was doing what he did 30 years ago...people still be eating out of his hand.

What people? The ones that are still living in the 80s?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:30 pm

the people of 80's early 90's...hell give Hogan 30 seconds and the little kids of today would fall for him. Only people who wouldn't are the people who never liked him.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Bull wrote:
Only people who wouldn't are the people who never liked him.

Dead I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Haha, forgive me for not liking an overrated piece of shit wrestler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I want TNA to fail so she ends up homeless. I aint bothered
Her parents own a billion dollar company. If TNA died, her parents would tell her to put her toys away and come home. Then ground her by only giving her an allowance of $100 milllion.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Dead wrote:
Haha, forgive me for not liking an overrated piece of shit wrestler

He wasn't shit in the 80s....just leaving it there. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Disagree, Bull. I don't think Hogan could make it today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Hogan's has larger than life Atmosphere where ever he goes, if Hogan magically became 100% or hell 75 % in health...he could easily get the biggest pop every night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am

Hogan overrated, again this shitty talk.:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 pm

But i don't like my little pony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him    Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse Sorensen Accuses TNA of Making False Promises to Him

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1