HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyson Kidd Speaks Out on Arranging a Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Tyson Kidd Speaks Out on Arranging a Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Tyson Kidd Speaks Out on Arranging a Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Reunion   Tyson Kidd Speaks Out on Arranging a Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Reunion EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 am

Tyson KiddTyson Kidd and Natalya were guests on Chris Jericho’s podcast, Talk is Jericho, that was posted today. While talking about stories of the Hart family Tyson said that he helped to broker a reunion between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Below is Tyson Kidd on arranging the reunion:

“I ended up getting Bret’s number and giving it to Shawn,” Kidd said. “I don’t think they could have spoken on the phone. I think Shawn’s smart and knew Bret’s itinerary, so when Bret was on the plane for that first Raw back, maybe Shawn called because he knew he was in the air. It went straight to voicemail and left a message so at least there’s that little bit of peace.”

http://podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho
Back to top Go down

Tyson Kidd Speaks Out on Arranging a Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1