HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I think TNA is Stupid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Why I think TNA is Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:43 pm

They are struggling with an identity. Are you TNA or Impact Wrestling?

They use their first PPV in 8 months as a go on home show for a free show.

They allowed Des. America to have a back out deal within 9 months in their contract.

Didn't make sure it was in the contract that they would be the only fucking company on the network.

Having a invasion storyline with a crappy company that recently debut and could only draw in a 150 people.

Not trying to work out an invasion storyline with ROH a much better company then GFW and themselves and try to get yourself out there on all of ROH's TV deals.

Create championships for a guy who isn't even an active member of your fucking roster

Being late on paying your wrestlers

signing the same guy 4 times in one year

Allowing real stars to slip through your fingers

allowing Des America in your creative

Your fucking president focusing more on her own reality project instead of the fucking company she is running.

Telling fans to go fuck themselves

Double J Main eventing  a TNA PPV in 2015

Last edited by Fall of Man on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:07 pm

O.o:
My opinion.

It's easy to hate, really.
imo if you really hate something, just stop watching it. Man, I started disliking TNA about a year ago and stopped watching it completely. If you don't like it, just don't watch it. If you don't watch it, then stop saying hateful remarks on something you don't even watch.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:19 pm

TNA hate is boring. There is zero point trying to talk about it for me anymore...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Zanon wrote:
O.o:
My opinion.

imo if you really hate something, just stop watching it. Man, I started disliking TNA about a year ago and stopped watching it completely. If you don't like it, just don't watch it. If you don't watch it, then stop saying hateful remarks on something you don't even watch.

*Their twitter handle name is at Impactwrestling not TNAWrestling. Their company website is ImpactWrestling.com not TNA.com. You Don't see WWE or any company using their show name as their twitter handle or have a RAW.com. or Smackdown.com

* GFW is just like the Wrestle-1 crap. TNA will promote the shit out of their stuff, put their guys over their own guys and TNA doesn't get shit in return.

* the wrestler was Bram

* Dixie started going on Twitter telling everyone to stop hating around the same time EY was telling people to go fuck themselves.

* Jeff was the one who went over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Dat Chilly wrote:
TNA hate is boring. There is zero point trying to talk about it for me anymore...

I use to be a TNA fan, I use to be a TNA defender. I still have a soft side for TNA and I want them to do good. But they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. TNA is allowing GFW to use their time to promote their shit like they did with wrestle-1 and like Spike made them do with Bellator. They are allowing the TV network to decide who should be their world champions. And they are losing talent within a drop of a hat.

I haven't watch TNA in 5 months because I was just done with everything. I try to see if anything has gotten better but it hasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Zanon wrote:

imo I am giving my criticism of how I feel about the company. I am not just randomly saying TNA sucks, TNA is god awful without making my points why I feel that way. Either I am right or wrong about it, it's how I feel. I

I do the same thing if I disliked a movie I give my reasons why I dislike it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Fall of Man wrote:
They are struggling with an identity. Are you TNA or Impact Wrestling?
TNA was always a stupid name for a promotion. It would be alright if people didn't think Tits n' Ass when they think of TNA.

Fall of Man wrote:
They use their first PPV in 8 months as a go on home show for a free show.
Yeah it's stupid. I was going to buy that show before all the bullshit.

Fall of Man wrote:
They allowed Des. America to have a back out deal within 9 months in their contract.
They were desperate.

Fall of Man wrote:
Didn't make sure it was in the contract that they would be the only fucking company on the network.
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
Having a invasion storyline with a crappy company that recently debut and could only draw in a 150 people.
I think their show drew more people TNA could get for an Impact tapping.

Fall of Man wrote:
Not trying to work out an invasion storyline with ROH a much better company then GFW and themselves and try to get yourself out there on all of ROH's TV deals.
ROH doesn't want anything to do with TNA. I'm sure the same goes for TNA.

Fall of Man wrote:
Create championships for a guy who isn't even an active member of your fucking roster
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
Being late on paying your wrestlers
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
signing the same guy 4 times in one year
I don't understand this at all Funny It's so silly to announce like it's a big deal as well.

Fall of Man wrote:
Allowing real stars to slip through your fingers
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
allowing Des America in your creative
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
Your fucking president focusing more on her own reality project instead of the fucking company she is running.
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
Telling fans to go fuck themselves
Fail!

Fall of Man wrote:
Double J Main eventing  a TNA PPV in 2015
Well he was the most over guy on the show tbh Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:16 pm

this thread is the last I will talk of TNA for another 5 months or maybe never again.

Last edited by Fall of Man on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

^Calling bullshit on that right now. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:07 pm

I haven't watch it in 5 months before last night, can do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:30 pm

They didn't create a new title, they simply rebranded the Legends/Global/Television title and touted it as "new"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Dead wrote:
They didn't create a new title, they simply rebranded the Legends/Global/Television title and touted it as "new"

what will it be called next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:24 pm

King of the Mountain Championship, that's the belt Jarrett won last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Dead wrote:
King of the Mountain Championship, that's the belt Jarrett won last night

I mean after that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:22 pm

The GFW Southern Junior Heavyweight Television Championship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I think TNA is Stupid   Why I think TNA is Stupid Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I think TNA is Stupid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1