HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyga involved in nightclub brawl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Tyga involved in nightclub brawl Empty
PostSubject: Tyga involved in nightclub brawl   Tyga involved in nightclub brawl EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am

The 'Rack City' hitmaker was performing at Envogue Genève in Geneva, Switzerland when he allegedly upset the club's owner, which ended up in a bust-up.

TMZ reports that Tyga - who attended the club with Kylie Jenner - is believed to have showed up late for his set before allegedly only performing for 10 minutes when he was meant to be on stage for an hour.

The bust-up is believed to have happened when the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star and 25-year-old rapper Tyga left the club at 4AM and were followed out the nightclub by a member of staff, which is where the confrontation began.

In a series of tweets, Tyga ranted about the situation.

He wrote: ''My Switzerland fans know whenever I show up I perform. I appreciate everybody that came out yesterday. Sum Club owners just think they own u just Kuz they pay u to come to they lil club for a hr ... I ain't nobody slave. Don't harrass me and my people when we tryna chill n s***.

''Every since I came in the game in 2008 people tried to tarnish my brand.mislead who I am. I just wanna make music and be creative and be a dope ass n****. Can't nothing stop what's planned. They can hate me but God gon show me love forever (sic).''
Back to top Go down

Tyga involved in nightclub brawl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1