HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rookie calls Kobe "Mr. Bryant" and Kobe was like what the fuck....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rookie calls Kobe "Mr. Bryant" and Kobe was like what the fuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Rookie calls Kobe "Mr. Bryant" and Kobe was like what the fuck....   Rookie calls Kobe "Mr. Bryant" and Kobe was like what the fuck.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:45 am

Quote :
Kobe Bryant says there's no hard feelings between him and new teammate Larry Nance Jr. concerning a disparaging tweet the 27th overall draft pick posted about the Lakers legend three years ago.

Bryant told ESPN's Jemele Hill on Saturday night that "there's no need" for the two men to discuss the matter any further after an exchange of messages, initiated by Nance, on Friday.

"He actually sent me a great message," Bryant said of Nance. "Which is really funny, I looked at [the message] and it was like, 'This is when you know it's about time to hang these things up, when your teammate writes you, Hi, Mr. Bryant.'

"I was like, 'What the [expletive]?' But it was really nice and apologetic about what had happened.
I said, 'Dude, listen. We've all said things and done things that we regret and wish we could take back. It's water under the bridge, man. Welcome to the team.' He writes back, 'Thank you, sir.' "

It could've gone much worse. Soon after the Lakers drafted Nance with their second first-round pick Thursday night, a tweet of his from May 2012 started making the rounds on Twitter. In it, the former Wyoming forward wrote: "Gee I sure hope Kobe can keep his hands to himself in Denver again.. #rapist"

lmfao he called kobe, "Mr. Bryant"  ROFL!  ROFL! and kobe said fuck this shit, maybe i should retire  Suck it
Back to top Go down

Rookie calls Kobe "Mr. Bryant" and Kobe was like what the fuck....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1