HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels   Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 am

Due: Saturday September 21st, 2013
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels   Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:16 pm

After an interesting ending to his match last night at the Pay Per View, and after the exchange of words earlier tonight, the fans are left wondering what else will possibly happen in this developing JHalc and David Michaels saga. So far, Michaels has turned a corner in his attitude on screen ever since his loss to Evan Flare, but in the mean time, JHalc has taken great exception to a loss of his own against Michaels. Now JHalc has attempted, and not succeeded, to cost him victory in his match for the past couple of matches. Last night, Michaels was clearly annoyed in the manner, albeit unknown to him at the time, in how he defeated his former partner Kanimaniac. Will any frustration show over David Michaels?

Cedar:
"...well interesting words from Shade there, ladies and gentlemen, but now we are all set for a one on one contest between the current XWA Intercontinental Champion, Drake Dysfunction, and "The Showstealer" David Michaels!"

Dennis:
"Yayyy...a David Michaels match...the part of the night I always look forward to...yayyyy...*sigh*"

Cedar:
"Would you knock it off?"

Dennis:
"...would knock off being his ass licker? It's really grinding me the wrong way..."

Cedar:
"Everything grinds you the wrong way!"

Dennis:
"You damn right it does, but mainly this guy wondering around with his stupid degenerate 'I don't give a crap about authority" attitude. It's boring, just like his match last night...now Drake. Their's a man that we can all aspire to be. I hope he teaches this clown a lesson tonight...because somebody damn well has too!"

Cedar:
"Michaels match last night was not crap. It was a great bout between him and the returning Kanimaniac. It was one of my highlights of the show!"

Dennis:
"...again, with the asslicking."

Cedar:
"...well you were just asslicking Drake, God dammit!"

Dennis:
"Yes, but I'm allowed to!"

Cedar:
"Urgh, you're impossible...anyway, as you can see ladies and gentlemen, Drake is already in the ring showing off the Intercontinental Title that he successfully defended last night at Endure. As ever, the crowd are giving him a warm reception..."

Dennis:
"Darn Canadians..."

Cedar:
"...we're not even in Canada!"

Dennis:
"...well they are as stupid as Canadians, I know that much!"

Cedar:
"You do know Canadians hate David Michaels, right?"

Dennis:
"...so Cedar, did I ever mention how AWESOME Canada is?!"

Cedar:
"...thought as much..."

While the two members of the announce team continue to ramble on about...whatever the hell it is they are talking about, Drake Dysfunction is in the ring holding up his XWA Intercontinental Championship, to which the crowd isn't appreciative. The display is received by a fairly large amount of boos, as his entrance music begins to fade away. Drake then places the title on his shoulder, as the ref mutters a few words to him before the crowd explodes for the entrance of their resident Heartbreak Kid!

The Showstealer comes walking out onto the entrance ramp, with his newly re-found attitude highly evident in his persona and mannerisms. He is no longer jumping around and dancing like he once used to, but is now more straight forward in his movements merely standing in the middle of the entrance stage and raising his right arm into the air, with a cocky grin across his face. At his side is the beautiful "Wildcat" Nova who, as ever, is dressed in a sexy black leather outfit which reveals more about her physique that is perhaps required! The pair begin to walk down the ramp, as Drake coolly waiting in the ring for him to arrive.

Cedar:
"...we have to take a quick commercial break, ladies and gentlemen, but we'll be right back for the start of this contest!"

Dennis:
"FOUR MINUTES TO GET DEM' NACHOS!!!"

The show fades out to a four minute add break.

The show returns with Michaels seen to be stood in front of the announce desk, pointing at Adam Dennis and saying a few words to him. Only the last part is caught on air and it didn't sound terribly friendly. However, as Dennis sits there silent not knowing what to say, Nova gets a laugh out of it as both her and Michaels turn to the ring and focus on the task in hand. David then reaches up and pulls himself onto the ring apron, before climbing into the ring and walking into the centre of the squared circle meeting Drake Dysfunction face to face for the first time.

Cedar:
"...so...what was all that about, Adam?"

Dennis:
"...I...I have no idea what you're talking about."

Cedar:
"...I swear I just heard David Michaels tell you to stop 'slagging him off' during your commentary..."

Dennis:
"...nope...never heard that. Lets calls this match. The match is important. Very important...urgh..."

DING...DING...DING!!!

The bell is called for by the ref and this contest is officially under way! Both men have perhaps similar attitudes, not particularly giving a damn about anyone but themselves, however it's certainly received in a different way. Drake has never been one to endear himself to the fans and his 'heelish' tactics have never gone down well with them as a result. In contrast, Michaels simply does whatever he wants and if that means he cheats to win, then so be it. The fans, however, appreciate this and mainly his honesty. The two attitudes become evident as both men stand in front of one another jaw jacking, with Drake eager to prove he is a top level player here in the XWA. Michaels has seen it all before, but has never been one to back down from anything. As Drake takes over the smack talking contest, Michaels just raises his head slightly, smiling, while chewing away at his gum. The Sexy Boy of the XWA eventually decides to not take this seriously and turn his head away, smiling at the crowd and pointing at Drake. Suddenly, Drake, with a disgusted look upon his face, shoves Michaels with both hands backwards nearly knocking him over. The crowd give off a rather comical "OHHHHH!", as Michaels is shoved so far back he hits the ropes. The grin on Michaels' face is now well and truly gone, as he looks forwards and glares angrily into the PO'd eyes of his opponent. David then stomps forwards and looks as though he is about to return the favour with a shove of his own, but instead delivers a sickening and loud slap right across the face of the Intercontinental Champion! Dysfunction stumbles back, completely caught off guard, before Michaels leaps forwards and tackles him down with a Double Leg Takedown, following it up with a flurry of fists to the face!

Cedar:
"Oh my! If that didn't loosen a few of Drake's teeth, I'm not sure what will..."

Dennis:
"...it was that hard, I think it loosened some of mine!"

Cedar:
"Well with the way you talk about Michaels, that may happen yet..."

Dennis:
"...no idea what you're talking about."

The crowd cheers, as Michaels takes it to The Natural Revolution of the XWA, who isn't looking so revolutionary right now! Michaels flurry of right hands don't get the force behind them he would like, as Drake scrambles across the canvas and pulls himself out of the ring. David Michaels now isn't in the mood for games and almost instantaneously follows him. Drake turns around and is floored by Michaels with a hard Clothesline in front of the announce table. Drake's body splats on the floor, his upper back and head taking most of the brunt. But he isn't allowed a moment to even let the pain circulate around his body, because Michaels is now pretty pissed off. He reaches down and grabs Drake by his head and pulls him up, before smashing his head into the top of the announce table. As Drake stumbles backwards, holding his face and leaning on the ring apron, Michaels takes just a moment to point and Dennis and quickly yell "SHUT UP!" at him, before turning his attention back at the Intercontinental Champion. Drake quickly lashes out and Backhands David in the gut. It's then his turn to latch onto Michaels head and attempts to drive it into the ring steps, but it doesn't work, as Michaels blocks it by holding his hands on the steps, punches Drake in the gut and then smashes his head into the top of the steps instead!

Cedar:
"..and Michaels...oh! Michaels drives Drake's face into the ring steps! He's looking pretty damn angry out here tonight."

Dennis:
"...Michaels is in control!"

Cedar:
"...that's it? No witty comment about how Michaels sucks?!"

Dennis:
"I would never do such a thing!"

The ref is now on the outside and yells at Michaels to bring this back in the ring, which he does by pushing a dazed Drake Dysfunction into the ring. Michaels then climbs back in via the steps and delivers a standing Double Axe Handle Smash to the back of Drake, who is on all fours getting to his feet. Drake then stumbles forwards towards the corner, as Michaels follows him in. Drake, as he turns round and leans on the turnbuckles, quickly sticks his foot out and kicks Michaels in the gut. It's quickly followed up by several right hands, forcing The Showstealer backwards across the ring. Drake the holds onto Michaels left arm and pulls backwards, sending him to the ropes. David Michaels rebounds back and is sent up into the air as Drake leans down and lifts him up in a Back Body Drop, but Michaels lands on his feet behind the Intercontinental Champion. He then grabs him by the hair and simply forces him down spine first to the mat. While Drake grabs his head in pain, Michaels quickly backs up to the ropes and comes back, leaping up into the air and hitting an Elbow Drop, before driving the point of his elbow into the face of Drake with a Lateral Press.

Kick out!

Drake kicks out of the pin before the ref can even think about slamming his hand down for two. As Drake sits up, David grabs him in a Reverse Chin Lock, preventing him from getting up as quickly as he was have licked. However, due to this being the early stages of the match, Drake isn't held back for too long and soon finds himself on his feet albeit with Michaels holding onto his head. Drake takes a moment to figure out what to do, before laying his weight in on Michaels, pushing him to the ropes and shooting him off. He is shot off the ropes and come rushing back in. Drake goes for a wild Back Elbow, completely missing the ducking Showstealer. Michaels runs off the ropes again and is thinking about hitting a Clothesline, but Drake suddenly surges forwards and grabs Michaels between his legs and on his shoulder, snapping him over and driving him into the mat with a Powerslam! Drake Dysfunction locks his hands together, as he hooks the far leg.

Kick out!

Cedar:
"Beautiful Snap Powerslam from Drake, which caught Michaels off guard I believe."

Dennis:
"Yeah, he burst into life really well and driven that Powerslam home."

Drake sits back after the kick out and takes just a moment or two in order to gather his bearings, after the frantic start to the contest. Before long, he's back up on his feet and pulling a recovering David Michaels back up, who doesn't know what just hit him. Drake pulls him over to the corner and smashes his head into the top turnbuckle, a little payback from moments earlier. Michaels then feels a huge smash straight into his spine, as Dysfunction drives his right Forearm into it, following it up with a vicious second. Drake then decides to take his opponent, picking up in a Belly-to-Back position and places him on the top turnbuckle. Once Michaels is there, he sends another clubbing forearm into that spine once more. Drake then accompanies him on the top rope, hooking Michaels arm around his head whilst trying to balance this whole situation. The crowd watch on, as Drake is looking for something explosive rather early. Losing his balance several times, Drake isn't able to deliver whatever move he was looking for and instead is Elbowed in the face by the Heartbreak Kid. Causing only momentary dizziness, Drake falls off the ropes and lands awkwardly on his left leg. He hobbles around, while Michaels gets to his feet on the top turnbuckle and looks through his legs at the whereabouts of Drake. As he sees him stumble around hopping on his leg, Michaels suddenly stands up and leaps backwards, flipping through the air and connecting with a beautiful Moonsault. As the pair land on the mat, Michaels grabs onto the legs of Drake, as the momentum sends him into the cover.

Kick out!

Drake shoots Michaels out of the cover with urgency, nearly caught off guard. The Showstealer, however, rises to his feet as fast as he can and as soon as Drake does the same thing, he lunges forwards and Chop Blocks his tweaked left leg. Drake Dysfunction drops to the mat, clutching his leg in pain, as the fans remember what happened during Michaels match last night. Michaels, looking at Drake, lays chest down on the mat with a smile on his face as Nova applauds his opportunistic ways. The ref checks on Drake, as Michaels gets back up to his feet adjusting his tights. He then quickly begins the assault on Drake' knee, stomping away at it with evident venom. Michaels has suddenly transformed, as he reaches down and grabs the leg, dragging it over to the ropes and laying it on the bottom one. He then bounces off the leg and drops down upon the knee, with a Seated Senton. Male fans in the crowd appear to be loving this, wanting to see the "bad" side of Michaels come out. Drake yells out in pain, as he rolls away from the ropes and Michaels is lectured by the ref.

Cedar:
"...and much like last night, Michaels spotted a slight weakness in Drake's knee and he's gone right to it."

Dennis:
"A shark that smells blood...or an idiot that sm--dammit!"

Cedar:
"I'm going to tell him you said that..."

Dennis:
"...I never said a word!"

Drake rolls over to the other set of ropes and pulls himself up, whilst the referee is attempting to belittle David. Once he finally decides to shut up, Drake is back on his feet and Michaels wanders over to him. The New Evolution of the XWA fights back with a Knife Edge Chop to Michaels' chest, buying his knee some time as he hobbles on it. The Showstealer stumbles back, remembering how these chops bloody well hurt when he faced EG Deal! Not wanting to go through that torture again, Michaels walks forwards and lashes out at the leg with a stiff kick to the joint of the knee. Drake has no choice but to tumble forwards, directly into the grasp of David Michaels, who quickly holds onto the knee and lifts him up into the air, before dropping him down across his own knee with a Shinbreaker. Drake yells out in pain, as his left knee is now getting in a worse and worse state. Michaels doesn't let Drake fall to the ground, however, and hoists him up again showing his strength as Drake is virtually dead weighting in pain. He drops Drake's knee across his own leg for a second Shinbreaker! Then Michaels, feeling he could have this over rather soon, decides to not let Drake fall down again picking him up for a third time. But it's a mistake, as Drake Dysfunction floats over The Showstealer and lands on his rear behind him, latching onto his hips and dragging him down in an out of the blue Sunset Flip!

Kick out!

Michaels rolls out of the cover, wondering what the hell just happened! Drake stumbles back up to his feet, as Michaels finds his whereabouts. David realises where his opponent is and lunges forwards. But Michaels makes his biggest mistake in the match so far, as Drake somehow, despite the bad knee, sends his left foot into Michaels' mid section and then uses that platform to jump up and Enzuigiri's him right in the side of the head with his right foot! The smack of boot on skull echoes around the arena, as Michaels suddenly turns into stone, a glazed look arriving over his face before comically dropping down to the mat face first!

Cedar:
"Oh...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a kick...WHAT A KICK by Drake! I think Michaels just got knocked into next week!"

Dennis:
"Well he damn sure rang his door bell...ain't nobody answering, though..."

Drake lays on his back, slowly stretching his knee up and down, as Michaels lays motionless face first on the mat. Drake then reaches over and pushes Michaels onto his back, hooking the near leg.

Shoulder up!

The crowd cheers, as HBK pops his shoulder up despite not actually having a damn clue where in the blue hell he is...or even who he is, for that matter! Drake sits up and hits the mat, not to thrilled that kick didn't put Michaels away. However, his attention soon turns back to his knee, which is slowly having time to rest, but is still hurting tremendously. He hobbles back up to his feet and knows he has Michaels in a good position now, as he reaches down and grabs a chunk of his hair. Drake slowly pulls him up so he's on all fours, before leaping into the air and dropping a sick Leg Drop to the back of his head, forcefully driving his head into the mat. The crowd boos, as Drake gets back to his feet and taunts them feeling he now has control of this bout. Michaels struggles over to the ropes, hoping he can use them to drag himself back up, but instead Drake turns around and pushes Michaels throat across the middle rope, pushing down on the back of his head with all his weight. The crowd boos Drake, as the referee counts to four before Drake finally lets go. Dysfunction takes a step back, as he holds his hands up in innocence to the ref, allowing David Michaels to crawl away from the ropes holding his throat gasping for air. Michaels attempts to get back up to his feet, but is soon helped up anyway when Drake forcefully grabs hold of his head. He then, locking both hands together, slowly twists Michaels around and drives him down into the mat, with a vicious Neckbreaker before floating over into the hook of the far leg.

Kick out!

Cedar:
"Now everything Drake does from here on out is going to be directed at that head and neck."

Dennis:
"I swear, this time sense will be knocked into the dumb ba--ahhh, I mean...really awesome type wrestler man whom I have no problem with whatsoever!"

Cedar:
"...you're an idiot."

Drake looks at the ref and informs him that should have been three. With the ref, and crowd, telling him otherwise the XWA Intercontinental Champion rises back up to his feet. Once more, he walks over to Michaels and reaches down, bringing him up to his feet. He then turns him around and places his arms around his waist. Drake then lifts him up and flings him over his head, looking for a Release German Suplex...but The Showstealer has life left in him yet and actually manages to a complete 360 and land on his feet as Drake falls the mat thinking he's hit the move! Drake then gets back up after hearing the crowd cheer and he turns round a crotch chop from for former XWA World Heavyweight Champion! Drake is infuriated and charges forwards, which is exactly what Michaels wanted. The Heartbreak Kid quickly leaps forwards and Dropkicks his left knee, stopping Drake right in his tracks. He stumbles down to one knee, before forcing himself back up. Michaels then rises to his feet and surges forwards at his opponent, wrapping his left leg around Drak's left leg. David Michaels then shoves Drake forwards and forces both of them to roll over. Once Drake is on his stomach, Michaels grabs his left foot and is about to yank back on it. But Drake, having his wits about him, quickly reaches to the ropes and manages to pull himself out, hobbling to the floor. David Michaels gets back to his feet and is visibly annoyed he didn't lock in his Calf Killer, known as the Break a Leg! Instead, Michaels sees another opportunity arising. He bursts into life, sprinting across the ring and bouncing off the ropes. He then charges back across and then leaps over the top, Suicide Diving down onto an unaware Drake! Both men collapse to the floor, with them both also colliding heavily against the ringside barricade! The crowd begin a strong "HOLY SHIT!" chant, as both of them nearly send the front row back several feet with the force!

Cedar:
"My God, out of nowhere, a Suicide Dive to end them all!"

Dennis:
"That really was suicide. They both nearly ended up in the tenth row!"

The crowd is now starting to become alive, as neither man clearly wants the other to get the best of them. The ref climbs out of the ring and checks on both men, deciding that both at not severely injured and can continue. He scrambles back into the ring and begins counting both men out. The two warriors begin to participially move around, both hurting a lot from the impact of the Suicide Dive. Amazingly, it is Drake he manages to get back up to his feet first, as he hobbles over to the ring steps and slowly wanders round them, placing his weight off of his left knee. Drake Dysfunction then kneels down next to the steps, his leg simply hurting too much. In the meant time, David Michaels has also got back to his feet and is leaning on the barricade he just collided with. Gasping for air, he pulls his sweaty hair to the back of his head and spots Drake. Bursting into life, The Heartbreak Kid charges forwards and then jumps, Dropkicking the steel steps and sending them straight into Drake's left knee! The Intercontinental Champion yells out in pain, as he drops to the floor. Michaels then leans on the ring apron, holding his neck, as Nova wanders round and pats him on the back. Michaels looks to be getting in control here, before his attention is completely taken away by the entrance music of the very last man he wishes to see right about now...

Cedar:
"Oh...now wait just a minute here! Michaels warned JHalc about this earlier tonight..."

Dennis:
"Well it clearly worked! Here comes the Chaos!"

The crowd gets to their feet, as JHalc's music begins to play and he slowly walks out onto the top of the entrance stage. JHalc is dressed in his normal street clothes, with his wet hair indicating he's just finished washing up from his match earlier. However, he has a rather large piece of paper rolled up in his hands, looking rather like a sign perhaps. Michaels hears the music and rolls back into the ring, breaking the ref's count but also giving all of his attention to the arriving Main Event of the XWA. Michaels walks over to the ropes facing the stage, as JHalc slowly wanders down the ramp with a straight look upon his face. He is clearly in no rush to go toe-to-toe with Michaels here, while David, still holding onto his neck looks furious. JHalc eventually stomps at the bottom of the ramp, leaning the rolled up sign against the front of his leg and just puts his hands in his pockets, looking up at Michaels with a serious look. The ref, who has long forgotten about counting Drake out, is on the ring apron and ordering JHalc to come no further, which he doesn't. Michaels then points to JHalc and turns away, now having to have eyes in the back of his head as he once more focuses on his actual match. He walks back across the ring and reaches through the ropes, grabbing the head of Drake who is trying to clamber back into the ring. Drake then lay on the top rope, as David Michaels positions him in a front face lock. Michaels then pops his hips and lifts Drake up into the air, over the ropes and drops him down back into the ring with a Suplex. Michaels floats over into the Lateral Press.

Shoulder up!

As JHalc continues to calmly watch on, Michaels gets back up to his feet and holds onto his opponent's left leg, over hooking it with his arm. He then drops it down and DDT's the leg into the mat, causing a sharp spike of pain to rush up to the knee and the foot slams forcefully into the mat. Drake rolls over onto all fours in pain, as Michaels gets back up to his feet. He then latches onto the head of Drake once more, pulling him up before deciding to lift him into the air and drop him on his back with a Scoop Slam in front of the corner. The former XWA World Heavyweight Champion then motions to JHalc that this match is about to come to an end and heads over to the ropes. He climbs through then and walks across the apron, proceeding to climb up onto the top ropes. However, as Michaels momentarily become preoccupied with his injured neck, Drake is allowed enough time to scramble up to his feet and jumps against the ropes. As the ropes ripple, Michaels legs have no choice but to lose balance and Michaels splits his legs over the top turnbuckle! The crowd cringe as they look on and Michaels nearly falls off the top turnbuckle altogether. Michaels expression tells the story of who his never regions are feeling right about now, whilst Drake takes a breather before heading to the corner and climbing up to the top rope. Being careful not to lose his balance, Dysfunction pulls Michaels up to his feet with no hurry whatsoever. Nova tries shouting at Drake to distract him, but he pays no attention as he slowly position Michaels. He has his own right arm under the chin of Michaels, whilst holding the back of his tights with his left. The crowd all get to their feet, sensing this may be crazy, while the Intercontinental Champion takes a deep breath. Drake then jumps up into the air and brings Michaels with him, the pair flipping over 270 degree from the top rope! The crowd watch in ore at the site of these two men flipping through the air! However, as Drake delivers his unbelievable D-4 (Moonsault Side Slam), he actually slips on the top rope as he launches himself. As a result, when Michaels slams into the mat, Drake botches the move almost entirely and lands directly on the head of The Showstealer! The crowd begin an instant "HOLY SHIT!" chant, as Michaels screams out in pain louder than he has ever done before and clutches onto his neck.

Cedar:
"Oh my God! Did you see that?!"

Dennis:
"See it?! He damn near broke his neck!"

Cedar:
"Drake, in the process of hitting his D-4, slipped off the ropes and landed squarely on the head of David Michaels. The referee looks massively concerned here. That looked nasty..."

Dennis:
"That could have been the end, frankly..."

Drake rolls away from Michaels, as he actually hurt his knee in the whole midst of that sick landing. The referee, as alluded to by Ted Cedar, is showing tremendous concern for Michaels' neck. Drake has now managed to sit up against the ropes and sees that he's really hurt Michaels. For a brief moment, he has concern in his mind...but soon snaps out of it and slowly struggles up to his feet. He limps into the middle of the ring, looking at David being tended to by the ref. The ref then sees Drake hobbling over in the corner of his eye and instantly goes over to him, convincing him to stay away. Drake isn't having any of it and shoves him away, before walking over to the broken opponent and dragging him up by that agony ridden neck. Drake Dysfunction then shoves Michaels' head in between his legs and grabs him around the waist.

Cedar:
"Well that's just astonishing Drake didn't go for the cover there. Michaels was out!"

Dennis:
"I guess nearly breaking his neck wasn't enough...he want's to actually do it!"

The crowd boo as Drake pops his hips and lifts Michaels up and onto his right shoulder. Drake then steadies himself, before pushing David over and looking to drill him down with a DDT, known as the Dysfunctional Disaster! But using the momentum he finds himself in, Michaels, while flipping around, moves his own legs under him and grabs onto Drake's head, reversing the move into The Heartbreaker (Codebreaker)! The crowd goes wild, as Michaels shows that he isn't done just yet! JHalc shakes his head at the bottom of the ramp, while Nova is beside herself on the adjacent side. Drake rebounds off of Michaels' knees and flops onto his back, whilst David remains flat on his his. The chants of "HBK!" slowly circulate round Michaels' mind, as he looks over to his left and forces himself to roll over and onto a very loose cover, hooking the near leg.

SHOULDER UP!

The crowd can't believe it, as Drake Dysfunction shows his fighting spirit by popping his left shoulder up at the very last second. The Heartbreak Kid lays on his side, still holding his neck from that insane move by Drake not long ago, while Drake lay on the mat gasping for breath. Michaels then gets back up to his feet, albeit drunken like, and turns to an also recovering Drake. As Drake gets back to his feet, a still dazed David Michaels jumps up into the air and wraps his legs around the head of Drake, looking to hit a Hurricanrana. But Drake, showing his strength, blocks him mid move and force him back up...before powerfully dropping him down to the mat via a Powerbomb. The bit of life The Heartbreak Kid had managed to inject into the crowd has now since gone, as Drake drops to one knee and shakes off the cobwebs. Getting back to a vertical position, the Intercontinental Champion soon realises to position Michaels has been placed in - right near the corner. Drake, as quickly as his pain stricken knee will allow, wanders over to the corner and climbs up. Carefully rising up and gaining his balance, Drake Dysfunction raises his hands in the air to the annoyance off the crowd and then leaps off. He revolves in the air with unbelievable speed, looking for his deadly Dying Wish (Spiral Tap) finisher. The camera flashes blast off, wanting to capture that wonderful moves, but the late picture clickers will only be uploading the image of Drake smashing into nothing but canvas to their PC's in the morning, as David Michaels somehow manages to roll out of the way towards the corner Drake just leaped from! Nova cheers, as the crowd goes potty for this match not being over!

Cedar:
"...Drake goes to the Dying WISHHHHH....MICHAELS ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Drake hits nothing but canvas!"

Dennis:
"...that darn Michaels just won't quit!"

Cedar:
"...and now Michaels gets back up to his feet...he senses something here..."

Dennis:
"...no! Stay down Drake!"

Michaels uses the turnbuckles to drag himself up, watching Drake on all fours in pain. Michaels finally gets up, leaning in the corner, as Drake hobbles up to both feet somewhat knocked out from that bump. He then stumbles around and as he does, Michaels side steps in and launches his right boot up into the air, looking to connect with some Sweet Chin Music. But Drake ducks underneath it and shuffles behind Michaels. As The Showstealer turns around, Drake kicks him in the gut and places his head in between his legs again, determined he is going to put the former World Champion away. But as he lifts him up onto shoulder, looking for that Dysfunctional Disaster once more, Michaels senses it coming and manages to wriggle free of Drake's grip and lands behind him. Drake then turns around in shock and before he can think about doing anything, Michaels quickly wraps his left leg around the back of Drake's and shoves him back. The pair roll over, with their legs still locked together, until Drake is on his stomach and Michaels is on his back. The Showsteaker is determined to steal the victory in this match, as he reaches over and grabs the foot of Drake and pulls back with serious violence, locking in his newly found finishing hold, the Break a Leg (Calf Killer)! The crowd roars as Michaels yanks back on the leg with everything his drained body will let him, his positioning also as perfect as you would wish for in the centre of the ring! Drake's knee is writhing in pain, the knee joint feeling as though it is about to pop out of it's socket. The crowd all begin to chant "TAP! TAP TAP!" in unison.

Cedar:
"The Break a Leg! Michaels has the Break a Leg locked in!"

Dennis:
"...that's what he's calling it?!"

Cedar:
"Does it bloody matter?! He has it locked in either way and Drake is screaming in pain!"

Dennis:
"...urgh...don't tap, Drake, you idiot!"

Michaels hair waves around everywhere, as his head bobs back and forth from the constant pulling back of the leg. The crowd chants of "TAP!" soon turn into complete elation, as Drake Dysfunction has zero choice but to tap out as his knee is on the verge of being destroyed!

DING...DING...DING!!!

Watts:
"Here is your winner...The Showstealer...DAVIDDDDD MICHAELSSSSSSS!!!"

Cedar:
"Drake taps out! Drake taps out! Michaels wins!"

Dennis:
"...GOD DAMMIT!"

Cedar:
"...I am still telling him what you said..."

Dennis:
"Oh screw you! Tell 'The Sexy Boy' whatever the hell you like. Heck, tell him I think he's a washed up nobody while you're at it!"

Michaels promptly lets go of the hold as he hears the sound of the bell ringing. Drake rolls towards the ropes holding onto his knee, while Michaels remains on his back and can finally relax. Nova climbs up the ring steps and into the ring, kneeling down next to David who is the worse for wear. She helps David to sit up, as he holds onto his hurting neck. As he does, he then sees JHalc stood at the bottom of the ramp slowly clapping sarcastically at his victory. Nova shakes her head, annoyed JHalc even had the Gaul to show his face out here tonight after what happened earlier on.

Dennis:
"Well at least JHalc is pleased for Michaels after that hard fought victory!"

Cedar:
"...are you crazy?! He clearly doesn't want Michaels to win!"

Dennis:
"What are you, a mind reader now?!"

JHalc slowly stops clapping, his comical persona from earlier tonight not shown here. He then reaches down and picks up that piece of paper, or card, that was leaning on his leg. He unrolls it out and then holds it above his head. The signs reads, in giant black lettering "STOP THE MADNESS" and on the other side, which he flips round, "DEVOLVE INTO CHAOS!". Understandably, not a damn person in the arena has a clue what the hell that means. JHalc then slowly walks backwards up the ramp, continuing to hold the sign up above his head, as David Michaels remains seated in the ring bewildered at his actions. At no point did JHalc actually interfere in his match tonight, so his explanation of just wanting to piss him off rather than cost him matches, at least makes some sense. But this? This makes no sense whatsoever. So cuts to a commercial before after JHalc tosses the sign away and heads out of view...
Back to top Go down

Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1