HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nickelback Frontman Undergoing Vocal Surgery, Band Forced to Cancel Tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Nickelback Frontman Undergoing Vocal Surgery, Band Forced to Cancel Tour Empty
PostSubject: Nickelback Frontman Undergoing Vocal Surgery, Band Forced to Cancel Tour   Nickelback Frontman Undergoing Vocal Surgery, Band Forced to Cancel Tour EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:18 am

Nickelback have announced that they are forced to cancel their upcoming North American tour dates as frontman Chad Kroger has been diagnosed with "an operable cyst on his voice box."

The singer will undergo vocal surgery in three weeks after taking a break from singing, as ordered by doctors.

"I am sorry I have to interrupt the party this summer and I am definitely not thrilled with the prospect of being silent for many weeks to come when I could be out there playing for our fans," Chad noted via official press release.

Kroeger's medical team is predicting a full recovery for the frontman, and the band will resume with their previously scheduled European run on September 30 in Helsinki, Finland.

Nickelback are expected to return to North America in 2016.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Nickelback Frontman Undergoing Vocal Surgery, Band Forced to Cancel Tour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1