HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Where should Dolph and Swagger go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:45 pm

If Ziggler and Swagger are done with WWE, where would you like to see them go?

____________________
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Ziggler I would like him to pull a El Patron and work for both ROH and Lucha Underground. I wouldn't watch him in ROH because ROH does not interest me, however I feel that he would work great there. Lucha Underground he would be fucking awesome in and plus I want him and Johnny Mundo to feud.


Swagger GFW because lol.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

I don't feel comfortable giving career advice to strangers. I just hope they're both happy. Well, I hope Ziggler is happy, and I hope if Swagger is going to keep hurting people it'll be in an Octagon.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:03 am

Swagger would be the one getting hurt then

____________________
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:21 am

He was a NCAA champion... MMA isn't that fucking difficult. I don't know why every wrestling fan thinks wrestlers can't do it.

____________________

Back to top Go down
The Real Batman
Middle Carder
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 am

Swagger could go to Japan without much effort. He's got the New Japan style Gaijin look about him. Dolph to ROH.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 am

and I don't why anyone would think anyone who has a back ground in any kind of fighting would instantly be good at it.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:18 am

Because most people in MMA have almost no training. There are about 300 people world wide that are any good at it all and there are about 20000 people trying to do it. There is a reason Kimbo Slice was a fucking street fighter and jumped straight to the pinnacle of MMA. It's just not that difficult.

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

Dolph should join MMA and face CM Punk Thirsty Mofos

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

pinnacle of MMA? Kimbo hasn't fought in a major MMA company in 5 years. Yeah he recently beat Ken Shamrock... a 51...out of his prime Ken Shamrock. only way Swagger would have a chance in MMA is if he went to those hole in the wall MMA company and improved his craft. He wouldn't instantly own in UFC or even fucking Bellator.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
avatar

Posts : 6125
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 28
Location : Shrewsbury, Shropshire

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

@Eeyen wrote:
I don't feel comfortable giving career advice to strangers.

It's OK, I don't think Dolph and Jack visit this place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 am

Bull, he jumped from street fighting to the UFC. <_< He's 41 now. Of course he's not in the UFC anymore, but he was. That was the point.

Bobby Lashley is dominating in Bellator.

Will Swagger need a year or two of training before he could jump in? Sure. But I don't see why he's precluded from doing it because he's a wrestler. He's more qualified than 75% of all fighters in MMA. He was a legitimately great collegiate wrestler. Same with Ziggler. They both have the foundation to become great MMA fighters. They need additional training, but that's all.

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 am

I guess Brock must have been shit when he went to UFC Thirsty Mofos

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 am

You said Kimbo became a pinnacle of the MMA world. No he fucking didn't. He fought cup cakes in hall in the wall companies. When he fought legit fighters he got his ass kicked. Once UFC dropped his ass he left MMA.

I'm not saying he wouldn't do well because he is a wrestler. I'm saying you can't instantly jump into MMA and expect to own. Bobby and Brock are different breeds then Dolph, Swagger, and Punk. Both are freaks of nature. So why try to compare them? Only place I see Swagger instantly Owning in would be Viper Cage Fighting in Louisville Kentucky. There is where the MMA fighters you are talking about go. UFC and Bellator fights would destroy him.

Also think about the damage pro wrestling has done to their bodies.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am

@MooseNugget wrote:
I guess Brock must have been shit when he went to UFC Thirsty Mofos

Don't fucking compare Brock to Swagger. That is comparing a monster truck to a hot wheel car.

You know why Brock owned in UFC? Because he was a goddamn freak of nature who hit like a small truck. Swagger, Dolph and Punk are no fucking Brock Lesnar. So Please don't even try that.

____________________
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:52 am

Fall of Man wrote:
@MooseNugget wrote:
I guess Brock must have been shit when he went to UFC Thirsty Mofos

Don't fucking compare Brock to Swagger. That is comparing a monster truck to a hot wheel car.

You know why Brock owned in UFC? Because he was a goddamn freak of nature who hit like a small truck. Swagger, Dolph and Punk are no fucking Brock Lesnar. So Please don't even try that.
Ken Shamrock
Dan Severn
Josh Barnett

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:55 am

@MooseNugget wrote:
Fall of Man wrote:
@MooseNugget wrote:
I guess Brock must have been shit when he went to UFC Thirsty Mofos

Don't fucking compare Brock to Swagger. That is comparing a monster truck to a hot wheel car.

You know why Brock owned in UFC? Because he was a goddamn freak of nature who hit like a small truck. Swagger, Dolph and Punk are no fucking Brock Lesnar. So Please don't even try that.
Ken Shamrock
Dan Severn
Josh Barnett

MMA fighters going into Wrestling. What's your point here? Oh that none of them did well in wrestling? Ken had a very impressive Wrestling career. Dan won a lot of titles if that means anything and I know nothing of Josh Barnett wrestling career.

____________________
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:57 am

Ken was a pro wrestler at least 3 years before MMA even existed I aint bothered

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
The Real Batman
Middle Carder
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:00 am

Fall of Man wrote:
@MooseNugget wrote:
I guess Brock must have been shit when he went to UFC Thirsty Mofos

Don't fucking compare Brock to Swagger. That is comparing a monster truck to a hot wheel car.

You know why Brock owned in UFC? Because he was a goddamn freak of nature who hit like a small truck. Swagger, Dolph and Punk are no fucking Brock Lesnar. So Please don't even try that.

Actually it was because he joined at a time when there was no name fighters in the heavyweight division except for a 42 year old Randy Couture. The second the division got some solid fighters Lesnar got his ass handed to him.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:03 am

@MooseNugget wrote:
Ken was a pro wrestler at least 3 years before MMA even existed I aint bothered

and you know Ken was in a different era of MMA right? The openweight era, no rules, no classes. Besides Ken is seem more as a MMA fighter then a wrestler. Plus he was younger when he joined MMA then Swagger or Ziggler and didn't have years of damage to his body.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:10 am

Who said they're going to own? If Ken Shamrock can still main event Bellator, I'm sure Swagger will be fine with 12-18 months of proper training. No one is saying CM Punk is going to win the Light Heavyweight Title. No one is saying Jack Swagger is going to be UFC Heavyweight Champion.

but being the 12th best heavyweight in the UFC really isn't that challenging. Currently, UFC's 12th best heavyweight is a 35 year old Antonio Silva that's 0-3-1 in his last three fights, losing all of them within two minutes. The 1 "draw" was a no contest because he was on steroids at the time. He's a fight away from Belator to job to Lashley.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 am

the way you where saying it was like MMA is the easily fucking sport in the world.



____________________
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:30 am

why the fuck would you be proud of being 12th. This isn't little league baseball where everyone gets a trophy.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 am

I guess we will have to wait and see then if Swagger goes into MMA. Doubt he do well.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:03 pm

12th best heavyweight in the UFC > His spot in WWE.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   

Back to top Go down
 

Where should Dolph and Swagger go?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-