HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy   Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:04 pm

The 34-year-old reality TV star - who already has two-year-old daughter North with her husband Kanye West - took to Twitter on Sunday (21.06.15) to reveal they are preparing to welcome a son.

Addressing her message to Kanye, she wrote: ''You're such a good daddy to North & you will be the best daddy to our new son too!''

Meanwhile, Kim had earlier posted a glowing tribute to her husband to mark Father's Day.

She tweeted: ''I'm so lucky to be married to a man who is so in love with his daughter, your bond is so irreplaceable! Thank you for being such a good dad! We love and appreciate you so much! We're so blessed to have you!''

Kim's tweets come shortly after she rubbished speculation surrounding the sex of the baby, insisting that she and her 38-year-old husband had refused to reveal details regarding the birth.

Speaking earlier this month, she said: ''We actually haven't told anyone the sex. So I heard that we're having a boy. I heard that we're having twins. I heard that I'm not even carrying my own baby. I've heard so many things and most of that information is not true.''
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy   Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Man, West is just so lucky.
Back to top Go down
FightGriffFight
Jobber
FightGriffFight

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy   Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Can't wait for South West. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy   Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian West is expecting a baby boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1