HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Rogan Says Shamrock vs. Kimbo Looked ‘Fake as F*ck’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Joe Rogan Says Shamrock vs. Kimbo Looked ‘Fake as F*ck’ Empty
PostSubject: Joe Rogan Says Shamrock vs. Kimbo Looked ‘Fake as F*ck’   Joe Rogan Says Shamrock vs. Kimbo Looked ‘Fake as F*ck’ EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 am

– During a recent edition of his podcast, Joe Rogan spoke about the recent Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice fight. He was not a fan…

On Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice: “That fight looked fake as fuck. There’s a couple things I don’t like about that fight. I don’t like that clinch. That long clinch that they had when they were mouth to ear. They were mouth to each other’s ears for a long fucking time. When Ken did take [Slice] down he never hit him once. How bout that? He never hit him. He had him down. He had him flattened out. He’s not blasting him with punches. He’s got him flattened out and he’s not hitting him. That doesn’t make any sense.”

On Ken Putting on a Performance: “To me, the whole thing … the entrance looked so suspect because he was shaking everybody’s hand. It didn’t look like he was about to go to a fight. It looked like he was about to go put on a performance. But they might have told them that this is the way to generate interest in this fight. To hype it up. All the fake bad blood.”

More Thou
Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan Says Shamrock vs. Kimbo Looked ‘Fake as F*ck’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1