HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:13 pm

I was debating on rather or not I should post this. I should Ruro and he liked it. It does need a lot of work, but he said just post it as it is. If you are willing to improve it post below.

Storyline based E-fed

I know the risk of this, being made fun of, being called stupid. I am willing to take all of that. Also there are tons of issues with this that even I see, so this is more of a working progress idea.

First off, I am not saying “HEY LETS MAKE A BRAND OUT OF THIS STYLE!”. It’s just came up with this and thought I share it.

When I saw what Snoopz said about how his match was more about story then his W/L/D record and Championship record. Seeing that made the dim light bulb in my head turn on. What about a style of e-fedding more focus on Story and characters rather than W/L records. I know the rping style is more about that, but this is more combining almost all the styles of e-fedding together. It’s a style that brings the real aspect of pro wrestling into the e-fedding world.

The idea is, two writers are booked in a match. What they must work together on is Interviews, a interacting segment between their characters, and the match. Working together on a story that could last one show, two shows, a few weeks, a month, few months and maybe even a year.

The goal of each show is to win one or maybe all of these things.
Match of the Night
Interview of the night
Segment of the night
Story of the night
Writer of the night.
Which all comes down to the “___” of the Month and then soon “__” of the year, which the main goal being the writer of the “___”
Championship are in the style, but more as props more than anything to advance stories and characters. Yeah there is a lot of working together on this, but there is still a focus on being solo. The better you do on your part, determines your place on the card and your status. As a Main Eventer, Mid-Carder, Low-Carder, Dark match carder.

Now when it comes to writing everything, you must only write your parts. To tell apart from who wrote what, you must color the work you did.

Say like Razor and Snoopz had a match. All of Razor’s work he colors purple, while Snoopz colors all his stuff pink.

Doing this not only see who did what, but who did more of the work and deserves most of the credit. Like if Razor only wrote like 5 words, while Snoopz did everything else.

The Winner of the matches is all up to the two or more people in the match. Yeah some people won’t agree on how the match should end, I am sure there are some who are willing to do what is needed and try to come up with something that is good for both. Winning dirty or a screw job, or are willing to do the job.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 pm

There's a type of fedding called storyline fedding which is awfully similar to what Bull is describing.  If people are interested in working with something like that over RP fedding, I'm willing to shift Revenge to fit with that.  

In a sense, storylines are put in the frontlines.  The titles are more like props to further storylines, much like in real life.  Doesn't meant two guys can just be like "Lol, champs4Evah" and trade the belt over and over again.  The belts are usually transfered based on talks between the GMs and the champion/challenger on what would be best for the storylines.  Typically the better storyline work will be put over another storyline.  Which of course is all in opinion.  Overall, storyline fedding you write both promo/match, but it's done together.  So it's all for the love of fedding.  The competitive aspect is having the best work going.
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Angle feds.
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 pm

^ is that what it is called?
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:12 pm

To a sense. Though a lot of Angle Feds only SL their main angles and everything else is decided by RP (I'm looking at you FFW and SVW).

A true Angle Fed would be LEGACY Wrestling (Formerly FHT and Elite) where everyone works together to come up with awesome stories, and theirs no real competition, just a lot of guys writing together and enjoying it. I'd link it if I wasn't afraid of being banned <_<
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:14 pm

I don't think it would work here. People on this site seem to like competition too much.

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
I don't think it would work here. People on this site seem to like competition too much.
Yeah there are alot of people who wouldn't like the idea of "jobbing" to advance a story and much rather just write a whole match and try to pick up as many wins as they can. But there are some who are willing to do that and would like to make epic stories.

heck we tried Turn base and RP....3rd times always the charm right?
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 pm

I don't see why there'd need to be a different fed. I can work fine working on my stories with people who want to win all the time. If I need a title for a story I'll put my tryhard panties on and win something, if I don't then the title guys can do as they please while I do my stuff on the midcard. Doesn't really bother me one way or the other and I assume it doesn't bother anyone else who puts story first. It's actually more fun sometimes when things go against your plans.
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 pm

This could work. But not here.

I see where you are going with this and the idea of it all but as stated above, the people here are largely for the competitive nature, myself included.
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 pm

just thought of giving alternatives. yeah people are competitive, but just thought some would enjoy working together to create something epic. The competitiveness is still there in a way.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

Angle fedding is awesome. I stalked Ace to FHT or whatever it was and had a great time, being a prick and what-not... some of my better work actually.
Back to top Go down
DJS
Jobber
DJS

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 am

I love Angle-fedding. I would return in a heartbeat if this place employed this kind of idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwabattlezone.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 am

Yeah, I've heard of this before and always thought it sounded a good thing to be part of. We'd never make it work in a million years, though Funny
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:02 am

Well you never know
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm

I don't see how it'd work. Maybe I'm the only one. Not simply cause of competition, but I can already see at least 20 problems right off the bat.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeah I see alot of problems myself. but with fact that it does have it's problems, we could fix them. I mean it's the closes thing really to how a real pro wrestling company can be like.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

I agree with that, but I dunno. I feel we'd get more done if people could just work nicer together in the fed we already have. If we can't even fully get that together, I don't think this is a possibility.

I mean, the idea of it is nice. We each create our own character, it moves up in the ranks, etc. But then, what determines what makes a character good or bad? At least in actual fedding, we are the masters of our own destiny, not as a group. I prefer regular fedding.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I know, and I am not saying replace the old way. Just have an Alternative way. Just to see how some people could work together and what they could create out of it. Vendetta will always be the main focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea   An Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

An Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1