HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week   Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:50 am

Stephanie McMahon has extended an invitation to WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes to attend Monday Night Raw this week in Cleveland. Dusty's son Cody Rhodes was recently "fired" by Triple H following his loss to WWE Champion Randy Orton. The "American Dream" was also let go as the NXT general manager at this week's taping, replaced by John Layfield.

@StephMcMahon
@WWEDustyRhodes please accept this invitation to attend RAW this Monday in Cleveland. I have a business proposition for you. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week   Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:21 pm

The storyline is getting interesting so far but... Am I the only one who deeply hates Steph's lines when she holds the mic?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week   Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:25 pm

^
Depends on what you mean by "hate". Either you hate when she gets mic-time in general or hate her because she's being the sarcastic bitch that we all love from her GM days. Honestly, I find her being the bad guy as kinda sexy, and I assume Triple H thinks so, too.

Know what I'm sayin'? buttsex 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week   Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:10 pm

I love Stephanie on the mic. Her bitchy role is just awesome.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week   Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:21 pm

^^
She was ... "different" when she had the GM role.
idk how to explain it, but... I find that she's overdoing the "sarcastic bitch" part. Imo, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week   Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephanie McMahon Invites Dusty Rhodes to Raw Next Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1