HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior" Empty
PostSubject: S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior"   S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:48 pm

One Post by @Darth Dante
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior"   S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior" EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 pm

A darkened alley. The distant sound of dogs barking and car horns blaring and the angry shouts from a broken home. The beer bottles and all manners of trash litter this damp and dirty street floor. An eery place for one to be, but this is where we find the Son of Sin himself. Dante Cross is shown sitting on the floor, his back against a wall. The Intercontinental belt in his lap. He caresses the title as he looks down at the gold. He seems mesmerized. Entranced. He has eyes only for the championship before him.

“Dante Cross...Intercontinental Champion.” When he speaks, the words are low and haunting. As if he is far away, his voice cracking. “I will never get tired of hearing that. Dante Cross...champion. It's been years since I held gold. More years than I care to think of. Last week, Xtreme Icon tried to take this away from me. He tried to steal what was destined to be mine, what was bestowed on me by my Father. But I'll do anything to keep this belt around my waist—anything. Xtreme Icon wasn't taking this away from me. No one is taking this away from me.” Dante looks up, out at the street. He leans the side of his head against the wall. When he speaks, it's almost as if to a lover before sleep comes. “Tonight I go up against Razor Xtreme. The Rated X Superstar. The Greatest of All Time...the...hmph, the Savior of XWA. I've got a lot of respect for Razor, really I do. If I loved any man, it would be him, but my quest is not at an end, my journey is not over. Razor Xtreme...World Heavyweight Champion. I hope he likes how that sounds. I hope he enjoys the sound of it on people's lips..because I want him to fight. I want him to fight for it. I want him to paint the canvas with my blood, for I shall make a masterpiece on the mat with his. And when all is said and done....Dante Cross...World Heavyweight Champion. Quoth the Savior, Evermore.”
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior"   S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior" EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:04 pm

As short as it is, it's really good. From the visuals to the actual lines, it's really intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior"   S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior" EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 am

Dante is in love with Razor. nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down

S4.5) Dante Cross-"Intercontinental Savior"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-