HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross Empty
PostSubject: M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross   M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:17 am

Word Count: 2,000
Due: Tuesday, July 23rd, 2015 at 11:59:59pm EST
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross   M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Dante is walking through the hallways on his way to the ring when a door opens ahead of him. Only a crack, but he knows someone is on the other side waiting. Cross brings the Intercontinental title from over his shoulder and holds it tight, ready to swing it on the potential threat. He shoulders through the door.

“Well.”

Dante steps forward and squats on the floor before a downed Razor Xtreme. He looks over and sees another door where the attacker likely made his exit.

“Looks like someone beat me to beating you.”

Razor begins to stir and Dante gives him a light slap to rouse him awake. Xtreme's eyes flutter and open. He brings himself into a sitting position.

“What happened Razor?” Dante asks.

Razor, still groggy looks around. “Fucking Xtreme—the other one—Icon. Fucking Xtreme Icon got me from beside. It's 2015 and I'm getting lain out by Xtreme Icon. Motherfucker.”
Back to top Go down

M5) Razor Xtreme vs. Dante Cross

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1