HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced Empty
PostSubject: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:31 am

Below is the official card for WWE Night of Champions, which is live on Sunday, September 15th, 2013 from Detroit, Michigan.

WWE Championship

Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Ricardo Rodriguez

WWE United States Championship

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Zigler

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Shield (c) vs. Winners of WWE Pre-show Match

- Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman vs. CM Punk in a Handicap Elimination match

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee (c) vs. Naomi vs. Brie Bella vs. Natalya

Tag Team Turmoil Number One Contender Match- WWE Preshow with the winner facing The Shield at Night of Champions

Tons of Funk vs. Prime Time Players vs. Real Americans vs. The Uso's vs. 3MB
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:41 am

I want to see Ambrose vs Ziggler
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:43 pm

^
Ambrose is gonna retain anyway I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Lot's of good matches, looks like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:50 pm

I like the fact the Intercontinental Championship is not going to be put on the line ._.
WWE logic.

Well, at least the card has some very nice matches.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 pm

^
Who would he defend it against? Kofi? 'Cause Punk is long past that mid-card title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Nate wrote:
^
Who would he defend it against? Kofi? 'Cause Punk is long past that mid-card title.
They could've made him drop the title to Kofi on one of RAW's shows (with an interference by CM Punk. That would make people think Punk's playing mindgames with Axel), keep the storyline as it is (till after the PPV), and then start a new storyline where he tries to get his title back once the previous feud is settled...
If I remember correctly I believe this has happened before.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 pm

That would have worked fine, but WWE's too focused on the Corporation takeover angle now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Zanon wrote:
Nate wrote:
^
They could've made him drop the title to Kofi on one of RAW's shows (with an interference by CM Punk. That would make people think Punk's playing mindgames with Axel), keep the storyline as it is (till after the PPV), and then start a new storyline where he tries to get his title back once the previous feud is settled...
If I remember correctly I believe this has happened before.
i figured for sure that they were going to do something like this and have Kofi drop it to Miz/someone else, and then cause a stink cuz Axel didnt get a rematch, and have a three-way storyline for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced   Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Card For WWE Night of Champions Card: 7 Matches Announced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1