HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masked NXT Recruit On Adjusting To The American Style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Masked NXT Recruit On Adjusting To The American Style Empty
PostSubject: Masked NXT Recruit On Adjusting To The American Style   Masked NXT Recruit On Adjusting To The American Style EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 pm

WWE's website recently spoke with new NXT recruit Oscar Vasquez, who is a 6-foot-1, 210-pound masked wrestler from Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico. He commented on challenges he's identified for himself since beginning at the WWE Performance Center:

"It hasn't been hard. I'm taking it day by day, because I know I've been doing lucha libre for 15 years. I can do American wrestling but I don't know the names of the moves. I'm trying to adjust. I didn't know what an arm drag is, because in Mexico we call it something else. I'm trying to adjust to that. I can do everything, but I don't know the names yet. [Laughs]"
Back to top Go down

Masked NXT Recruit On Adjusting To The American Style

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1