HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last time WWE caught you off guard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Last time WWE caught you off guard? Empty
PostSubject: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

When was the last time the WWE caught you off guard? Either by someone unexpectedly winning, face turn, heel turn, promo, anything!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 pm

The whole HHH pedigreeing Bryan thing.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:39 pm

When Shawn Michaels returned and Superkicked Randy Orton, whatever year that was. Never expected it in a million years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Lol, HHH turning on Bryan caught you offguard? Okay then....

CM Punk winning his first MITB, considering it was supposed to be Jeff Hardy who won (according to rumors) it threw me off cause he was on ECW doing nothing coming off his title run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Daniel Bryan winning the Mitb two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Of course it did. Sorry I'm not a psychic like you, oh great Dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:48 pm

The Nexus debut surprised me at the time. I really thought we wouldn't be seeing anyone but Barrett again for a few years.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:45 pm

^ Yeah the Nexus debut caught me off guard.

I can't remember anything else in recent memory, however. Maybe when HHH attacked Orton in his "house" and fucked shit up. What was that, 2009, maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Seeing Bryan beat Cena clean was a pleasant surprise. Also, I didn't see the Pedigree on Bryan coming either. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Batman wrote:
Of course it did. Sorry I'm not a psychic like you, oh great Dead.
Its not my fault you dont pay attention to anything in storylines
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 pm

When Show beat Rhodes at WM 28 for the IC Title. Faggots said like weeks before that they had officially planned for Rhodes to retain the title, and I put all of my 8 points on Rhodes for my XWAP.

Show won, but then Rhodes won again the next day on RAW. Literally a joke was made out of an entire title and WM match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 pm

^Actually Rhodes won at Extreme Rules, not the next RAW.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 pm

^ Shut the fuck up CowAss or I will do something you will not like. I've been on this Earth longer than your CowAsss lolz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Indifferent

Remember, y'know, it was a Tables match. Big Show walked on the table. Big Show lost.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:34 pm

I agree with Chilly. HBK's 2007 return was very unexpected and completely surprising.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:28 am

Usman's been acting odd lately... Indifferent But that Show/Rhodes match...Show had been predicted for weeks to win, because it was rumoured that Rhodes was going to step up to the World Title scene lol.

Also, DX reuniting caught me off guard. Not that I didn't see it coming, I just got tired of waiting for it to bloody happen. I didn't record Raw for ONE WEEK...and I woke up the next day to find they reunited. FML. face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 am

Chilly wrote:
Usman's been acting odd lately... I-DBut that Show/Rhodes match...Show had been predicted for weeks to win, because it was rumoured that Rhodes was going to step up to the World Title scene lol.

Also, DX reuniting caught me off guard. Not that I didn't see it coming, I just got tired of waiting for it to bloody happen. I didn't record Raw for ONE WEEK...and I woke up the next day to find they reunited. FML. face palm
I actually had a similar experience when Punk first won the world title. I got off work the same time Raw started back then, so I had my TV set to record everything so I could watch it later. That specific Monday, my little sister borrowed by TV to watch Hannah Montana (or something like it) while I was at work, so I got home with nothing recorded and J.R. talking about Punk cashing in Money in the Bank in replays. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 pm

CM Punk's shoot before leaving with the belt. shifty I think that was the last time I properly watch WWE too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last time WWE caught you off guard?   Last time WWE caught you off guard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Last time WWE caught you off guard?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1