HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt Empty
PostSubject: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:23 pm

1) It made no sense. WHATSOEVER. He was literally thrown into the Intercontinental Championship scene for no reason.

2) He lost to Bray Wyatt. And they made it a big thing because of the whole "injured ribs" and shit. Bray Wyatt wasn't even considered for the chamber match. And when Rusev was injured, he wasn't replacing Rusev either.

3) Bray Wyatt defeated Ryback after their little feud. And Ryback is champion!? Wyatt also defeated Dean Ambrose a lot during their feud. And Ambrose is going after the WWE Championship? This is bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit.

Vince is stupid.
He is driving this business down into the ground.
Down with Vince.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:28 pm

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:29 pm

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt AFSUegX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:58 pm

calm down its just the IC title. If you are upset that Wyatt wasn't in the chamber imo Wyatt is above the IC title. Yeah it is a shame what WWE is doing with Wyatt who is hands down their best character...but Creative have no idea what they want to do with him. Mad about Ryback being IC champion? Again its the IC title when the fuck has WWE cared about their IC champion in recent history? Now I love the fact he is IC champion and I am glad I was wrong thinking wwe wasn't going to. and I hope they do something with him as IC champion. But I have my doubts they will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:20 pm

Sheamus shoulda won
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:29 pm

Dead wrote:
Sheamus shoulda won

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt Did+some+fella+say+sheamus+_15c11786213973633384af508479868f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Sheamus is probably going to win MITB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 am

Roman Reigns is winning MITB, who are you kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:38 am

That's true...

oh well

RYBACK is a CHAMPION! So suck it
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am

The right guy won imo... and Bray was considered for the match. He was originally supposed to replace Rusev but they realized that him losing the match would be a waste. Vince has this weird idea that a character like Bray doesn't "need" the title.

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt FJBloTX
Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:26 am

I agree with the fact that it's odd that Bray's not in the chamber for the IC title, but the guy he just beat last month(?) is getting a shot.

I'm not saying Ryback didn't deserve the title. Finally the big guy got one.

I also do see the point of not putting Bray in the chamber just for him to lose. God knows the Cena feud damaged Bray's character enough. You can't have someone named as the "New face of fear" made to look bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:35 am

Ryback......................... Why Ryback? He didn't even have the build up to win the title. Even R-Truth had more wins under his belt going into this match. I don't get it nor do I understand it.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:58 am

Bray Wyatt > Ryback.
'Nuff said. Title or not. It made no sense for Wyatt to randomly feud with Ryback for like... a month. Kick Ryback's ass. And then... "OH heyyy Ryback. We're gonna throw YOU in the title picture. You deserve it, pal! Wyatt deserves no gold. Nah, we're also gonna push Ambrose, despite Wyatt destroying him too."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:32 am

I'm going to agree with Bull here. Bray Wyatt is probably above the IC title. If you guys like him then I don't understand why you want him to hold the title. It's the title of death Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:54 am

World title or burst with Wyatt. He doesn't need to be in the US or IC title picture, only the WWE World title. Him not being in this match protected him more then anything.
And for those who wanted Sheamus to be IC champion, he will be champion probably in the next 2 to 4 weeks. This was just to throw people off guard since everyone was predicting him to be the winner. Him and Ryback will be feuding this next couple of weeks. Sheamus will either win it next show or the show after.

So until Then I will enjoy my top favorite being a champion for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:35 pm

The intercontinental title is below Bray Wyatt.

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt FJBloTX
Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:54 pm

So there is no need to be upset about Bray not holding a championship that would be pointless to him.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:59 pm

I don't see any reason to be upset about it. It's obviously the #3 title in the company at this point and Ryback has earned it by improving dramatically since his failed monster push.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:02 pm

I agree 100 %

Again with people wanting Sheamus to win it...he will most likely be IC champion soon. He will just be chasing Ryback for a short while before he does.

I would rather have Ryback go on a badass reign as IC Champion, but I don't think WWE will do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:05 pm

also this means that Sheamus and Ryback will be feuding is something I really like. Since I think Ryback and Sheamus work great together. Love the fact it will be over the IC title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Eww
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm looking forward to Sheamus vs. Ryback, if that's the route they're gonna go. Both are good somewhat big guys and it has potential.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:53 pm

I think that is the way they're going to. I think they're going to do a bullying angle and they're going to work hard to shoehorn Ryback into an anti-bullying ambassador of sorts. He's perfect for it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Funny how Ryback use to be the bully and Sheamus was doing the Anti-Bullying stuff and now their roles have switched
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Ryback is awesome so I don't care. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt   Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback Winning The Intercontinental Championship Is NOT Best For Business + Abuse Of Bray Wyatt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next