HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA Empty
PostSubject: Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA   Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:57 am

Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin posted the following Tweets:

@Sheltyb803

Many have asked will I ever got to @IMPACTWRESTLING very recently concluded a dialogue with the company and while both parties are Eager to do business we were unable to reach a mutually satisfactory agreement. This is very regretful With all the possibility that were Possible. I have a lot of respect for @IMPACTWRESTLING and the talent who a few I consider great friends, @JadeTNA is not one of them. The door is open on both sides so hey maybe on day. I will continue to raise hell in japan with @njpw1972 @noah_ghc and back stateside with @GFWWrestling and pretty much all over the world!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA   Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Shelton Benjamin hasn't really been exciting since 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Shelton Benjamin Reveals He Was Negotiating with TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1