HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The McMahons Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The McMahons Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:14 pm

The McMahons Wrestling Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgg4kkJKUW61eTtuGj84nsDQNk80Dq55VCL3lIODx0tMI1hPFK
Did Shane & Vince McMahon (non-wrestlers) wrestling hurt the credibility of their opponents (wrestlers)? The question also goes to Stpehanie McMahon (non-Wrestler/Diva) wrestling other divas.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Shane had some awesome matches with guys back in the day and made some entertaining storylines. Vince just gets his ass kicked in matches and that gets anybody over he is facing.

Steph hasn't really wrestled bar facing Sable. She only won the Women's title by a screwjob and did nothing, really, and then got slapped around by Vince in other matches xD

I think they always sold their opponent's as the better of the two, as that was always the aim.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

I loved the fact that they wrestled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Shane McMahon actually wrestled, albeit it he was more of a spotmonkey than anything else. Just go watch all of his hardcore matches and you'll see why i said that.

Vince was more of a "ima get my ass kicked cause im not an actual wrestler" kinda guy, and it worked for a time. He bladed a little too much though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Vince won a few more matches than I think he should, but for the most part the McMahons were getting in the ring to get people over. Shane, especially, made some guys look like absolute beasts. King of the Ring 2001 did a lot for Angle, for example.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:42 pm

What Chilly said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The McMahons Wrestling   The McMahons Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

The McMahons Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1