HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should NXT be on television?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should NXT be on television? Empty
PostSubject: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:25 pm

With the rumors of NXT being the 3rd touring brand, and with guys like Joe and possibly AJ Styles if they signed him, coming in to make it a more legit show, should the company pursue getting a tv deal? They could easily have it on the USA Network and have the specials on the Network as usual. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:04 pm

I could see them doing a TV special one day, but as far as moving to TV I don't think so anytime soon but it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:23 pm

I'd prefer it stay on the Network, personally, so I can watch it whenever I want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:44 pm

The ratings would stink.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:19 pm

I think it would be better if it stayed on WWE's network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Eh, it wouldn't work in the long run. Eventually this "brand" is going to settle down into what it was meant to be; a training ground for potential Superstars and not something to give IWC peeps a hard on.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:40 pm

It would be better of WWE got OVW to develop talent again. They produced better guys than what we're getting from NXT. The problem is WWE wants too much control over everything.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Eh, NXT has only been in existence for like 2-3 years, so it's really in its infancy as far as it being a developmental system. Time will tell if they will actually reap benefits from it. Gotta give it time to grow. OVW has been around for almost 20 years. I think they are on the right track, tho.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Well NXT is a continuation of FCW. The only guy I can think of that started in that system and is now becoming a star is Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:37 pm

I think it's best as the secondary network asset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should NXT be on television?   Should NXT be on television? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should NXT be on television?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1