HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:12 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:17 am

WWE; Neville - I think people are going to over hype him to the point he can't keep up tbh.

TNA; Eric Young - not from the fans standpoint, but TNA themselves. They are determined to get him over as a top guy and it won't work imo.

If Dead says EC3, I'm going to ban him Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:21 am

WWE: Finn Balor - apart from the awesome entrance gear, I haven't seen much to impress me about him. His promos are forgettable, his matches aren't as good as the rest of the "NXT Five." Maybe he just hasn't had the chance yet, but I don't see the hype for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:27 pm

ROH - ACH. Sure he's a good high flyer but I think guys on ROH's forum want him to be pushed more then what he's ready for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:41 pm

ChollyD32 wrote:
WWE; Neville - I think people are going to over hype him to the point he can't keep up tbh.

TNA; Eric Young - not from the fans standpoint, but TNA themselves. They are determined to get him over as a top guy and it won't work imo.

If Dead says EC3, I'm going to ban him Mad as hell

I kinda like heel Eric Young though. He fucking ripped off Melendez's prosthetic leg and choked Angle with it.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Oh I personally think he's alright too, but I also think TNA believe he's a top level draw...when he really isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?   Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most over-rated wrestler from each company right now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1