HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neven Subotic signs two-year extension at Borussia Dortmund

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Neven Subotic signs two-year extension at Borussia Dortmund Empty
PostSubject: Neven Subotic signs two-year extension at Borussia Dortmund   Neven Subotic signs two-year extension at Borussia Dortmund EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:51 am

Defender Neven Subotic has signed a two-year contract extension with Borussia Dortmund, the club have announced.

The 26-year-old, who has formed an impressive partnership with the equally highly-rated Mats Hummels, is now contracted to the Bundesliga side until June 2018.

Dortmund, who signed midfielder Gonzalo Castro on Monday, are beginning life without Jurgen Klopp as Thomas Tuchel replaces him in charge.

Subotic took to Instagram to show his delight at signing a new contract, and he told the club's official website he feels settled where he is.

"I'm extremely happy about my decision to stay with BVB," he said.

"Dortmund has now become my second home. I'm now looking forward to a successful future with our team and our fantastic fans behind us. We have a great deal to do in the immediate future, and I want to make a big contribution."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Neven Subotic signs two-year extension at Borussia Dortmund

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1