HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Ings subject of £12m Tottenham bid - Sky sources

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Danny Ings subject of £12m Tottenham bid - Sky sources Empty
PostSubject: Danny Ings subject of £12m Tottenham bid - Sky sources   Danny Ings subject of £12m Tottenham bid - Sky sources EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:20 am

Tottenham are ready to bid £12m for Burnley striker Danny Ings, according to Sky sources.

Ings is out of contract at the end of June, and any club signing the 23-year-old on a free transfer would have to pay Burnley compensation.

But Sky sources understand Spurs are ready to steal a march on any rival suitors by offering an eight-figure sum now in the hope they will get the first chance to talk to the player.

Ings, brought to Turf Moor from Bournemouth four years ago, scored 11 goals this season for Burnley but was unable to keep the club in the Premier League.

He signed off with a winner at Aston Villa on the final day, saying afterwards: “It was quite an emotional day for me today. I think everybody knows what’s been going on off the pitch and I wanted to finish my last game here in style.

“I’m just over the moon that I managed to get the winning goal in front of all the fans that travelled. I can’t praise the fans enough. There’s an old saying that they’re like your 12th man and it’s definitely true."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Danny Ings subject of £12m Tottenham bid - Sky sources

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1