HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay   Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Hulk Hogan was recently interviewed by Larry Nickel of CBS Sports 920, and the two spoke on a number of topics, including Brooke Hogan leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, and more. Below are some highlights, and you can watch the entire interview in the video player:

On Brooke Leaving TNA:

"I love working with my daughter Brooke, she doesn't work with TNA anymore. She lives in Dallas, Texas now, she's getting ready to marry a Dallas Cowboys football player, so she switched gears on all of us pretty quick."

On WWE's The Real Americans:

"Jack Swagger, he's a great amateur wrestler, but he's a bad guy. The other guy, he's from a foreign country, so how could you be a real American if you're a bad guy from a foreign country? I think ol' Zeb Colter's up to no good, brother."

Making a lot of money in TNA:

"Easy brother... I may have to borrow some money from you, man. Are you Uncle Sam or something, checking into my tax bracket with TNA? I'm doing okay myself, but you're acting like Uncle Sam or something, getting kinda personal with these questions, brother."
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay   Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 pm

This article sounds....weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay   Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Antonio Cesaro is "the other guy".

More of a reason to loathe Hulk Hogan, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay   Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm

he either doesn't know his name, or Hogan was high during this interview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay   Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Or he's just ignorant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay   Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Talks Brooke Leaving TNA, The Real Americans in WWE, Jokes About TNA Pay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1