HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lita Talks Being A Trainer On WWE Tough Enough, The Divas Title, Use Of The Term 'Superstar'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lita Talks Being A Trainer On WWE Tough Enough, The Divas Title, Use Of The Term 'Superstar' Empty
PostSubject: Lita Talks Being A Trainer On WWE Tough Enough, The Divas Title, Use Of The Term 'Superstar'   Lita Talks Being A Trainer On WWE Tough Enough, The Divas Title, Use Of The Term 'Superstar' EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:42 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Lita recently spoke with Doug Mortman and Dave Lagreca on Busted Open. You can hear Busted Open on SiriusXM 92 and on the SiriusXM app or at BustedOpenNation.com. Below are highlights:

The WWE Divas Title:

"Can it be called the Divas Championship, but not have a pink butterfly on the belt?"

Using the term Superstar over wrestler:

"I would settle for Superstar over Diva, but just plain old wrestler is OK with me."

Being a trainer for WWE Tough Enough:

"I don't want to just hand you a script and say put your left leg up… yeah I could train a robot to do that but that's not who is going to be the next superstar. You need to be able to process this information and make it your own, digest it-go to sleep-wake up and use it. So I love that challenge of how am I going to get through to you to make you the next superstar."

http://www.bustedopennation.com/
Back to top Go down

Lita Talks Being A Trainer On WWE Tough Enough, The Divas Title, Use Of The Term 'Superstar'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1