HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 am

What do you think of Seth inheriting the Pedigree?

Motherfucking SETONIAN!

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   Wed May 20, 2015 12:55 am

So they replace a move that drives someone's head down the mat with another one?

It's kinda cool how they're saying Rollins is a modern day Triple H. Giving him the pedigree solidifies that.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   Wed May 20, 2015 1:13 am

I'm in favor of anything that has the Authority doing something instead of simply talking about something. They can hype Seth Rollins up all they like (and they have as the opening segment of nearly every RAW over the past year), but this is an action from the Authority that gives you the feeling that Rollins truly is the real deal, much more so than repeating "future of WWE" over and over again.

Plus, the Pedigree is so much better than that facebuster thing he was doing a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   Wed May 20, 2015 1:45 am

@Frenchie wrote:
So they replace a move that drives someone's head down the mat with another one?

It's kinda cool how they're saying Rollins is a modern day Triple H. Giving him the pedigree solidifies that.

Because it doesn't make Brock look stupid!

Then again Brock looks stupid 24/7

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   Wed May 20, 2015 3:07 am

My friend that watches wrestling (more than me) haaates that he's using the pedigree (the move doesn't fit him and obviously it's unoriginal). Based on what they're doing with Rollins, I kinda like it but the first one he did at Payback looked awful. Still a little salty that the curbstomp won't be used anymore tho...

Show Opener

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   Thu May 21, 2015 3:15 pm

I'm still waiting for the curb stomp to come back. I don't want him using the pedigree as his new permanent finisher to win most of his matches in his career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now   

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Rollins using the Pedigree now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1