HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs at 60FPS, But Resolution Unconfirmed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs at 60FPS, But Resolution Unconfirmed Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Battlefront Runs at 60FPS, But Resolution Unconfirmed   Star Wars: Battlefront Runs at 60FPS, But Resolution Unconfirmed EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:54 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-runs-at-60fps-but-resolution/1100-6427440/

Battlefield developer DICE's upcoming shooter Star Wars: Battlefront is aiming to run at 60fps across all versions. This was confirmed when the game was announced last month. But anything you've heard so far about the game's resolution is only a rumor, Electronic Arts now says.

"No one said anything about resolution," an Electronic Arts community manager said on Reddit in response to a fan who mentioned 720p and 900p in a post. "If you have heard anything otherwise, it's a rumor. We have only confirmed the game will run at 60fps."

Battlefront is in development for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The game is not coming to last-generation consoles, while there has been no mention of a release for Wii U.

EA has kept busy answering questions about Battlefront on Reddit. Below are some of the company's other responses to hot topics. Battlefront launches November 17 across all platforms.

PC Requirements:

"With the Frostbite engine and the inclusion of full PBR, the game isn't just like Battlefield Hardline or Battlefield 4. Once the team has the game into its Beta phase, they can start testing the game on 100s if not thousands of PC systems and find the minimum spec required to run the game. It might end up being the same as Battlefield Hardline or even Battlefield 4. But until those tests can take place, we can't commit to specs / details. Being a fairly hardcore PC gamer, I want to know the specs as well. But... my PC is powerful, so not worried. But I know you guys are and want to get you that info as soon as we can." [Source]

Ewoks:

"Ewoks are 100% on Endor."

Maps:

"It's 12 multiplayer maps total and even more locations among the planets for Star Wars Battlefront Missions. We have not confirmed the precise count per planet. The maps will offer a nice mix of locations and environments. Stay tuned as we reveal new maps, modes, etc. in the months ahead." [Source]

"Fairly sure we never said 'three maps per planet.' I know we said 12 multiplayer maps with even more if you include Missions."
Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs at 60FPS, But Resolution Unconfirmed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1