HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil Empty
PostSubject: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:30 pm

As announced on Friday, Titus O'Neil has been named Celebrity Dad of the Year in 2015 MEGA Dads Awards. Batista, who O'Neil has credited with influencing him to try out for WWE in the late 2000s—he was immediately signed—congratulated him on the honor via Twitter.

Dave Bautista ✔@DaveBautista
Congrats to my man @TitusONeilWWE ...Well deserved! https://community.wwe.com/diversity/news/wwe-superstar-titus-o-neil-named-celebrity-dad-year-2015-mega-dads-award

Batista immediately followed-up the message with a swipe at WWE's creative team.

He wrote, "WWE: "@TitusONeilWWE you're everything a WWE star should be! Get out there and represent our company!! " Titus: "Then why don't you give me a push?' WWE: "Sorry there's nothing for you creatively" #sameoldbulls--t."

Batista has long felt that O'Neil is underutilized by WWE. "The Animal" said last August during an interview promoting Guardians of the Galaxy that he would like to work with him when he returns to WWE.

"I also have a really close friend, Thaddeus Bullard, who is Titus O'Neil and he's actually a really close friend. I think there is a lot that remains to be seen from him and I don't think they're doing him justice, they aren't really using him to his full ability and I'd love to be that guy that kind of brings him up to the next level, so if I could accomplish that, that would be great," said Batista.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:47 pm

He kinda sucks so...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Titus O'Neil sucks? You're stupid. He's one of the most talented guys on the roster and he's shined in every match they've given him that's been over 5 minutes. He hasn't even been fully utilized and you're already saying he sucks? Are you just hating for the purpose of hating, or are you just that stupid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:19 pm

He's not being pushed because he's African American. Remember Kofi Kingston's last singles title push? How relevant was it? :V
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:19 pm

I could see him getting the Mark Henry treatment where he gets pushed once in a blue moon, then goes back to mid/undercard.

I'd rather have him stay with Prime Time Players. WWE's tag team division is slowly getting better.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:01 pm

It's not helping him that his tag team partner is Daren Young.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Are you insinuating Darren Young isn't good, sir? >=[

(Unrelated note, but can you get on FB or Skype please)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:08 am

Well you know you're not Ric Flair when they take the cameras off you for ten seconds because you don't know how to apply holds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:11 am

what do you mean? I never seen the happen
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:16 am

Its happened on Smackdown. Darren Young will try to apply a hold and they'll just show 10 seconds of the crowd instead.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:09 am

PUSH TITUS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:13 am

sure it wasn't kevin dunn's shitty editing?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:09 am

There are a lot of great guys being underutilized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil   Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista Takes Shot At WWE Creative Over Titus O'Neil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1