HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH's Michael Bennett Talks Working With His Wife Maria Kanellis, Forming Kingdom, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

ROH's Michael Bennett Talks Working With His Wife Maria Kanellis, Forming Kingdom, More Empty
PostSubject: ROH's Michael Bennett Talks Working With His Wife Maria Kanellis, Forming Kingdom, More   ROH's Michael Bennett Talks Working With His Wife Maria Kanellis, Forming Kingdom, More EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Ahead of this weekend's Global Wars shows, ROH's Michael Bennette spoke to the Carver Reporter, touching on his life in wrestling alongside his wife Maria Kanellis. Below are some highlights:

Forming Kingdom changing his career:

"It's the most fun I've ever had in the ring. There came a point last year when I was taking everything so seriously. Once I started having fun is when my career actually took off."

Having his wife on the road with him:

"It's a constant struggle. There are times where Maria has to pull me aside and be like, 'We gotta go.' We go on these long tours to Japan and there are fans waiting to meet you after a 14-hour flight. Your body is telling you to go to your hotel and go to bed, but you can't."

Meeting Maria and getting together:

"We met at a show. We felt a connection but at the time we were both with other people. A few months later when our situations had changed, we started DM'ing each other on Twitter. She was in Philadelphia and asked me to come see her. It took me nine hours to get there because I got caught up in New York traffic. But we hung out and just hit it off."

You can read the full article at this link.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

ROH's Michael Bennett Talks Working With His Wife Maria Kanellis, Forming Kingdom, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1