HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Riley Reveals Greatest Thing He's Done, Former WWE Star Talks Problem With WWE Tough Enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Alex Riley Reveals Greatest Thing He's Done, Former WWE Star Talks Problem With WWE Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: Alex Riley Reveals Greatest Thing He's Done, Former WWE Star Talks Problem With WWE Tough Enough   Alex Riley Reveals Greatest Thing He's Done, Former WWE Star Talks Problem With WWE Tough Enough EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:46 pm

- Just days after knee surgery, Alex Riley joined Jonny Loquasto (@JQuasto), Dale Rutledge (@TheWalkingDale) and Nat Baimel (@NatBaimel) on the Wrestling Compadres Slamcast to discuss his injury, the cryptic promo from NXT, his future and more. During the interview, Riley discussed his return to NXT.

"The greatest thing I've ever done is make my return to NXT because of the adversity I dealt with just trying to get back," Riley said.

Riley also talked about fans chanting for Kevin Owens.

"I have some serious questions about the state of mind someone has to be in to be chanting "Thank you Kevin" or even root for Kevin Owens, period."

You can check out the full episode on iTunes or PodCast One.

- Mark Suleymanov of The Inquisitr recently interviewed former WWE superstar Curt Hawkins. During the interview, Hawkins gave his thoughts on WWE Tough Enough.

"It's a good TV show and that's it, there's never a payoff," said Hawkins. "Wrestling is an incredibly difficult art form to learn, you can't learn it in three months. So WWE takes these people who never trained before, throw them into a situation where they become big stars, they are on TV every week, people are invested in them and know their whole back story, know everything about them, and are on TV every week for three months and then they win, and guess what, they still don't know how to wrestle."

Hawkins talked more about Tough Enough, his wrestling school and more. You can listen to the full interview by clicking here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

Alex Riley Reveals Greatest Thing He's Done, Former WWE Star Talks Problem With WWE Tough Enough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1