HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion Empty
PostSubject: Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion   Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 am

Eddie Murphy has collaborated with Snoop Lion.
The 52-year-old actor - who had hits 'Party All the Time' and 'Put Your Mouth on Me' in the mid 1980's - has teamed up with the rapper - formerly known as Snoop Dogg - and recorded two marijuana-based anthems with him for his upcoming album '9'.

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Eddie said: ''We did two tracks. We actually did a song that's just like the new weed anthem. A track called 'Mellow Miss Mary'. Snoop is like the governor of weed! I got him on the track.
'''Mellow Miss Mary' sounds like a love song to this chick named Mary. But when you listen to it, it's like, 'Hey, man. Is Mary reefer?' ''

The 41-year-old star is an avid cannabis smoker but Eddie, whose other song with Snoop is called 'Red Light', insists he didn't smoke with him when they were working together in the studio because the room was already ''buzzing.''
When asked if he got high, he said: ''Nah. The room was already buzzing when Snoop got there.''
'9' is expected for release in early 2014.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion   Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 pm

I can't.. He'll always be Snoop Dogg to me shifty 

This should be good with Eddie.
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion   Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I heard it and i loved it. I thought it was going to be a RnB/Hiphop type song until i pressed play. Its a pretty cool song i recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion   Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I actually wanna hear the album. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion   Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion Empty

Back to top Go down

Eddie Murphy collabs with Snoop Lion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1