HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:13 pm

One post by @Mae$tro

Last edited by Mae$tro on Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:28 am

The Hardcore WW2 British Marching hits the PA System, Golden Pyros and fireworks explode, as squat men come holding a throne that Prince is sitting on above their shoulders, Prince is back from a break he took because of his wife Scarlett's pregnancy. The men lower the throne. As Prince takes his crown and kisses it before he puts it on the throne, and heads to the ring as The British Brawler asks for a mic.

Prince Alex III:
What happened on the Vendetta Prince Alex wasn't on? The ratings were low! They were low! Because nothing interesting happened. What happened on United Xtreme? The matches were low quality and the ratings were low! But when Prince Alex is on Vendettas and PPVs? The ratings go 100% up! Right?

Prince smirks, as the fans boo him like they see a little shit. Prince looks disgusted at the fans, as the boos go louder and he continues to talk.

Prince Alex III:
Actually, I wasn't ready against Dante Cross when I lost on Vendetta. And I lost back on the other Vendetta against Xtreme Icon. These two fought in a match, and Dante Cross won.
And the other match was Razor Vs Best, and Razor won. And today we have Razor Vs Dante Cross.
But you know what, Razeh sucks. Razeh, you think you're the best? You think you're the best there is? The best there was?! And the best you'll ever be? I think that.

Prince Alex coughs, as the fans look shocked about what Prince what said, that Razor is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be.

Prince Alex III
I think that you're not Prince Alex III. I am insulting you and I know that Razeh! You're the worst there is, the worst there was, and the worst there will ever be.

The fans wonder how Razor won the XWA championship if he's the worst? But anyway, they cheer Prince because of insulting the XWA champ.

Prince Alex III
Razeh Mancream, you're the gayest man on the planet. But of course after Justin Bieber. Mancream, I challenge you, to a KISS MY ARSE match. Anytime you want and you are ready. The loser, has to kiss the winners arse. And if you reject the challenge, then I prove you're a coward.

With a good attitude, Prince Alex lets the fans to cheer KISS MY ARSE.

Prince Alex III
You're wondering where the hell is Tucker Undernuts, I got rid of him! I want a real manager. Not a motherfucking jerk. And Razeh, I forgot that. IF you want. You can put your title on the line. because I'm sure I'm gonna give you a beating of a lifetime.

Prince, drops the microphone rudely. As he failed to give two opponents in a row a beating of a lifetime, but today he faces Alex Falcon. Will Prince fall down to the debutant. Or will he finally float over the sea after sinking for weeks?
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:01 am

@batman

Much better than your old promos, Maestro. Actually had some thought. Keep improving!
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:17 am

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:57 pm

You're so going down.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:42 pm

You're going down. Wink wink! trust me. I'll do my best to kick Razor Xtreme's in character ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"   P1 | PA3 | "Razeh" Empty

Back to top Go down

P1 | PA3 | "Razeh"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-