HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? Empty
PostSubject: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:13 am

It honestly feels like Damien Sandow's career literally stood still tonight. Before his Mizdow stuff, he had the gimmick where he would be imitating others in the past and now he's got this "Macho Mandow" thing with Axel? I get it's supposed to be the Mega Powers 2.0 kinda deal but my god it's like creative literally had nothing for Sandow to do and slapped another imitator gimmick on him. If anyone's career looks like it's dead in the water right now, it's his.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:17 am

I think I know what they're doing, and I think I like it. Axel is a really sympathetic character right now. They'll get over as a fun joke babyface tag team and eventually, I think, Damien Sandow will turn on Axel. Just a hunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:12 am

I dunno if I'm for Sandow to re-turn just so Axel can get over after months of the crowd really starting to get behind Sandow. It's like they saw Sandow was getting the cheers and NOPE, we're not supposed to cheer for Damien Sandow.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:23 am

I do think WWE makes an effort to remind people you're not supposed to cheer for people. I think they've done it with Dolph for years.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:19 am

WWE probably doesn't really care about Sandow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:56 am

I'm cool with it, I find it quite entertaining to be honest. With Uso's out, you really only got 2 face teams. So this is a good idea IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:55 pm

This is actually good for both of them. WWE will never be high on them enough to make them world champions, but that isn't a bad thing because you can still be a big star without being a main eventer or world champion. This gives both Sandow and Axel something to do rather then just being lost shuffle of the low card. Like Broski said this gives WWE another babyface tag team.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:04 pm

I ain't seen it, but I bet there is literally zero direction for any of this.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:59 pm

I doubt in our lifetimes we'll ever see the Damien Sandow mega-push that I would love to see, but I'm okay with Mizdow or Macho Mandow or whatever he's doing. He is entertaining as hell no matter what he's given, and because of that he should be fine.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:24 pm

If anyone can pull of this stupid gimmick, it's those two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?   So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly? Empty

Back to top Go down

So uhh....what are we doing with Damien Sandow exactly?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1