HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Praises NXT Divas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Praises NXT Divas Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Praises NXT Divas   Mick Foley Praises NXT Divas EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:24 am

Mick Foley posted the following entry on his Facebook account, praising the NXT Divas, specifically Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch, and says they could steal the show at NXT Takeover: Unstoppable.

BIG MATCH FEEL – BIG MATCH EFFORTS

I’m going out on a limb here and predicting ‪#‎BeckyLynch‬ and Sasha Banks – WWE Universe will have a ‪#‎MatchOfTheYear‬ type of contest on May 20 at ‪#‎NXTTakeover‬. (No pressure at all ladies.) I just get the feeling that both women are at the right place, at the right time, with the right combination of skills, character, and in-ring chemistry to pull it off. One of my GREAT regrets is that I didn’t make it to the WWE NXT show in ‪#‎SanJose‬ during ‪#‎Mania‬ week, for what I heard was a sure fire contender for Match of the Year with Sasha and Ms Charlotte. No doubt about it, 2015 is shaping up to be a great year for ‪#‎WomensWrestling‬

I know the year is still young, but what are your ‪#‎MOTY‬ contenders so far in 2015. Come on, all you WWE ‪#‎NXT‬ Ring of Honor Wrestling ‪#‎TNA‬ Lucha Underground ‪#‎NJPW‬ and Indy fans from around the world – let me know what’s on your mind.
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Praises NXT Divas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1