HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie   The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

– The Rock wrote the following praise for Eva Marie on Instagram today:

“Thank you to my homegirl Eva Marie for this very cool birthday message. What impresses me most about her is that she has a certain drive and determination that can only come from someone who knows what it’s like to have been down and to have struggled. Eva’s struggle has clearly created a fierce focus in her which is so cool to see and here’s the best part… she’s willin’ to put in the daily hard ass work to achieve and accomplish all of her goals in — and outside of the ring. It’s a real pleasure working with and mentoring this woman. Road is long and we’re just gettin’ started.. Plus I gave my word to our agent @bslater9 that I’ll make sure she always handles her business like a straight up G. #FutureWWEDivaChamp #OD #LetsGetToWork”
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie   The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Complain all ya want about Rock being a part-timer, but he's damn committed to putting over people that the fans do not want to see.

Jabroni!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie   The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Yeah That like when he gave all that praise to Curtis Axel and tried to put him over when he first returned.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie   The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Explains Why He Is Impressed With Eva Marie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1