Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Fapping

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:30 pm

That was a sexy ass video thooooe
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm

I'd rather watch her VMA performance.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I assume the song is about her life?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:31 pm

What? Wtf..?

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Cause it's a wreck. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm

But she's rich A'f Wtf..?

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:11 pm

So's Bill Gates. He still has his dignity. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Pfft, please. Eventually people will forget everything she did, go bitch about some other famous person while she swims in money. I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:40 pm

No they won't, people still give Britney Spears shit for what she did, why would it be different with some Disney whore? Funny

I bet Billy Ray Cyrus cries himself to sleep.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:45 pm

You say that all proud. I think its sad people would give an adult shit for stuff they did at a young age.

I doubt it. She's making every give her attention so that her music gets out there more and she makes extra money. Give her shit all you want. She is making a bunch of money by doing what a lot of young people do.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 pm

I do say it proud. I think it's sad that people get paid to completely ruin all sense of morals and act like whores. Kim Kardashian is making millions because she sucked up some black dude, and THAT'S SAD. Don't come and tell me that me criticizing some undeserving celebrity bitches is 'sad'. The only thing that's 'sad' is the fact that people make millions by getting idiots to worship them for doing stupid shit.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh shit, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:00 pm

I agree with Leo. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Of course you do. You're part of the problem.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Some people are just lucky enough to make money off these things. That means we should hate them? "She doesn't make money sitting in an office all say, fuck you! How share you have fun!" More then anything it sounds like jealousy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Batman wrote:
Of course you do. You're part of the problem.
How so? I don't support it. But I ain't "Bitching" about it either.
Cause arguing and bitching about it won't change her. It'll increase her popularity, more money on her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:17 pm

That doesn't make any sort of sense. Like, in the slightest. "Hey look, that girl is making millions of dollars by being a giant whore and being a bad example for all her fans while that person over there had to go to school for years and makes crap, let's all worship her and pretend there is NOTHING wrong with that!". If thinking that she's a useless whore and she doesn't deserve all her money means I'm "Jealous of her", (which sounds ridiculous), then fuck it, I'm TOTALLY jealous of her.

Fact is, success doesn't make a person good. I guess I should like Hitler too, right? I mean, he was successful.

ilike wrote:
How so? I don't support it. But I ain't "Bitching" about it either.
Cause arguing and bitching about it won't change her. It'll increase her popularity, more money on her pocket.
I wasn't bitching about it. I made a joke about her cause I hate the bitch and then an argument happened from it, now it's an argument. Just because it's not going to change anything doesn't mean I don't have a right to say it. What would you say to all the people complaining about Zimmerman's trial victory or the people protesting the war? Nothing's going to happen just cause people "bitch" about it, but it doesn't mean they don't have the right to say it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Who are you to call someone you don't even know useless? This whore act is nothing but a gimmick to make money. Just about the majority of music artist have gimmicks which they use to draw attention to themselves and make more money. That's why you see a lot of these artist pushing it. You may think they are idiots but in a way they are fooling people to buy into them and make money. No its not good, and I'm not saying some of these people should be idols. But they are not idiots. With the exception of some. A lot of them are well aware of what people say. They push it to get more attention, more hate, more attention. Hitler wasn't a gimmick, these people use gimmicks and people like you fall for it. Even artist who aren't that big use gimmicks to sell.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Then I don't like her "gimmick", and hell, I don't like her for using that gimmick to get money. She doesn't know the impact she has on other people (like little girls with shitty parents, for example), and she doesn't care. She goes around flashing her ass and tits around, unless those are just a "gimmick" too. I do think her fans are the biggest idiots, and, like I said, part of the problem. But nonetheless, I hate HER for what she does.

Now, your argument is that her success should be a reason for me to not hate on her. So should that logic also apply for those who make millions by cheating the system? Or those who make millions by legally stealing (like politicians or etc)? Cause I hate them too. Success doesn't make you good. She didn't work hard for her money, so I will NEVER respect her for her money. I hate her for who she is, whether her gimmick is really her, or whether she's just playing the gimmick.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 pm

So she should parent thousands of girls cause their parents can't? That's not her fault.

Well kind of. You go around calling her worthless. Though I agree with that second thing you said. If someone is worthless they wouldn't have anything. She has a lot and you can argue some people don't deserve it but they are not useless and clearly doing something right to have this much.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Yes, I completely said that.

No, I said she completely disregards the fact that many little girls with shitty parents look up to her. She doesn't give a fuck and will continue to act like a whore to make money. That's why I don't like her PERSONALLY.

I don't like her professionally for about the same reason, the way she makes her money is sick. No less than people who steal or cheat the system.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  201698_original

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 am

I liked it. Reminded me of Sinead O' Connor at the starting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next