HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Move Does Triple H Refuse to Perform in a Match and Why?, Contract Details Revealed for Former Talents Suing WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Move Does Triple H Refuse to Perform in a Match and Why?, Contract Details Revealed for Former Talents Suing WWE Empty
PostSubject: Which Move Does Triple H Refuse to Perform in a Match and Why?, Contract Details Revealed for Former Talents Suing WWE   Which Move Does Triple H Refuse to Perform in a Match and Why?, Contract Details Revealed for Former Talents Suing WWE EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:51 pm

As noted, former WWE talents “Big” Vito LoGrasso and Evan Singleton are currently suing WWE over injuries they sustained during their time with the company. As a result of the pending lawsuit, the WWE contract details of LoGrasso and Singleton have been publicly revealed, and they are as follows:

-Big Vito’s main roster talent contract included a $75,000 downside guarantee.

-Singleton’s developmental contract was for $31,000 per year, but he was also given $2,000 in moving expenses when he moved from Pennsylvania to Florida.

-Vito’s cuts of house shows and PPV events revenue were left up to WWE, but licensing products based around Vito saw him receive 25% of the net sales.

Which Move Does Triple H Refuse to Perform in a Match and Why?

Triple H recently appeared on the Tim Ferris show, and during the interview he surprised the show host when he revealed a seemingly simple move he refuses to perform during matches:

“I have things I don’t do well in the ring,” Triple H said. “For example, they go through the top and middle turnbuckle and hit the post from the inside. It’s one of those mental blocks for me. I can’t seem to navigate going between the two turnbuckles, I always get stuck somehow, so I never do it. People grab me in the ring and say ‘take the post,’ and I say no.”

You can check out the entire Triple H interview by clicking here.

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2015/04/20/triple-h/
Back to top Go down

Which Move Does Triple H Refuse to Perform in a Match and Why?, Contract Details Revealed for Former Talents Suing WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1