Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes   Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:15 am

I still think she'll be terrible, not that I want her to be. She should have been given all this straight away, frankly, and not years after she debuted...

But honestly, it's not her wrestling that worries me. It's her obvious lack of any personality. Up to this point, every time I've seen her on Raw or SD!, she appears to be the single most vacant person I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes   Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:49 am

ADRIAN? ADRIAN? ADRIAN? wrote:
Dead wrote:
This. Just because she did a suicide dive doesnt mean shes "improving".

Like to see you go in the ring and try to do it. You'd botch more then Eva Marie ever did.

That's a stupid argument.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes   Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:12 am

ChillyD32 wrote:
I still think she'll be terrible, not that I want her to be. She should have been given all this straight away, frankly, and not years after she debuted...

But honestly, it's not her wrestling that worries me. It's her obvious lack of any personality. Up to this point, every time I've seen her on Raw or SD!, she appears to be the single most vacant person I've ever seen.

The TBK personality will rub off on her...remember it is TBK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes   Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lana and Eva Marie geared for big summer pushes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2