HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:58 pm

According to wrestlezone.com, WWE is reportedly banning Seth Rollins from using his finisher, the curb stomp. The feeling is that the move too much of a direct liability and risk for a head injury. This comes during a time where all sports trying to be more proactive when it comes to preventing head injuries and concussions.

The site continues on, stating that WWE reportedly doesn’t want its top star doing the move every night and they also don’t want to be showing it in video clips. Last week on Raw, Rollins’ entrance video was primarily just graphics of his name because the usual video featured several clips of him using the move.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:31 pm

I'm fine with this if they give him his Phoenix Splash back to use as a finisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:47 pm

imo the phoenix splash should be that rare finisher. Only brings it out when he needs it type of finisher. but then again what do you give Rollins as a finisher? The curb stomp is a move he could hit on everyone, and those moves are normally the better finishers. If the PS is the best they can come up with then I will be ok with it, but its too babyfaceish imo
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Like I said on Skype, the Phoenix Splash would be an awful finisher to use on a day-to-day basis, especially for Seth. Maybe as a face it could work. The Curbstomp is perfect for him, it looks evil, fits his gimmick, he can do it on anyone, and it doesn't take a lot out of him. The Phoenix Splash would be a lot harder on him and looks much better as a move for a face. He should use the PS in big matches and keep the curbstomp as a day-to-day finisher.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:20 pm

I'm absolutely not down with this! The Curb Stomp is perfect for Seth Rollins. It's one of the best and unique finishers in WWE history! They already took out the dirty deeds headlock driver, don't take this away too! I will be FUCKING pissed if WWE actually goes through with this and change his finisher.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Banning moves... WWE are pussy! Japan still uses moves like Piledrivers, brainbusters! Fuck this shit!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Banning your champion's finisher mid reign. lol

WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move FJBloTX
WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Oh heeeell no... better not be banned.

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am

That DDT-ish finisher during raw. Ew.

I don't think this move is dangerous. Wtf. I think it depends on the receiver.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:08 am

Big Show should use the curbstomp Big Show Swag
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:23 am

French Rollins wrote:
That DDT-ish finisher during raw. Ew.

I don't think this move is dangerous. Wtf. I think it depends on the receiver.

I guarantee you they are not worried about it being dangerous. They are worried about how it looks to outsiders of the WWE bubble. Suddenly when people want to attack WWE, for something like head injuries, it isn't "fake" at all then. This is purely an image thing.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:51 am

They should ban the Brogue Kick too then if that's the case. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:52 am

Don't be shocked if they eventually did, plus every Superkick too.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:02 am

This is sooooooooooooooo fucking dumb. <_<

WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move FJBloTX
WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 am

They banned Orton's Punt Kick didn't they? There you go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:57 am

Orton's used it since it was banned, though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:12 pm

I think the punt being banned way kayfabe, not legit. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Yeah That.
Now at Extreme Rules, both Orton and Rollins cannot use their finishers.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:31 pm

In a few years, they'll all be wearing helmets <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:48 pm

^I can tell that if things keep going on that way, in a few years wrestling will be an altercation involving swear words only. (it will be funny to see when someone comes with a new variation of "S.O.B." as their finisher.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move   WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reportedly Banning Seth Rollins’ Finishing Move

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1