HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:38 pm

He could have went against Cody had a damn good match. I would have keep Ziggler vs Neville first encounter at a PPV imo. WWE doesn't really tease us with stuff anymore and you know how people would be just itching to see Ziggler vs Neville but they couldn't just have it yet. They could have anymore match down the road on a PPV, but I think they wasted something that could have been epic.

Bullet Club

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:44 pm

If and when they have a PPV match it'll probably go longer which will give those guys even more time to do whatever. If Neville wrestled Cody preStardust then I'd agree with you but Codys matches have been watered down tremendously ever since he was given that gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:57 pm

well I just hope Neville vs Ziggler won't be a monthly thing and they will save their next encounter for something special

I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:09 am

I dont think it needs to be a "first time ever match" to be an awesome match. Ziggler vs Neville was great, but they could put on an even better match at a PPV later.
Back to top Go down
Nearphotison
Middle Carder

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Yeah, I don't know why WWE doesn't like to play on first encounters as a draw anymore (unless it's with an Attitude Era guy like Sting).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   

Back to top Go down

Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2