HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about Empty
PostSubject: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:27 am

Those two things are The Cena vs BNB match and the Ziggler vs Neville match

Cena vs BNB: The thing I don't get with WWE's booking these days with heels is why do they wait after the face finishes a match before attacking? Why not do something during the middle of a match. Like During the Cena vs BNB match have Rusev come out to distract Cena up on the stage. Cena gets out onto the apron and starts yelling at Rusev to bring it his shit. AT that time BNB hits Cena in the back of the head with the bullhammer. Cena falls off the apron knocked out. The ref counts him out and BNB is your winner. Then have Rusev begin to attack Cena. So you have Rusev cost Cena a match, Cena keeps the title because he didn't eat the pin or made to submit, and BNB has a win over Cena in his home country and can claim he is able to Knock out Cena, setting something up down the line in the future between the two of them.

Ziggler vs Neville: Now I know a lot of you probably loved this match, thought it was match of the night and maybe the best part of RAW, possibly made a mess in your pants because of it. Well imo this match shouldn’t have happen. This imo is what should have happen, a in ring segment. Ziggler is in the ring, he’s talking smack about Sheamus for attacking him, saying he isn’t a real man and that in a face to face encounter he would beat the shit out of sheamus. And if Sheamus has a problem with what he is saying, come down to the ring and make him shut up. He calls out sheamus, Sheamus’ music hits but he isn’t coming out…from the stage. Instead he comes from out of the crowd and attacks Ziggler. He begins to beat the shit out of Ziggler for a good while…then Neville’s theme hits. Neville runs down to the ring and makes the save. So now you have progress the feud with Sheamus and Ziggler, protects Ziggler because he was attacked from behind and didn’t see it coming. Sheamus looks like the ruthless bully asshole they are making him out to be, and Neville gets this big spot in his home country by saving Ziggler. So you can continue the Sheamus vs Ziggler feud for Extreme Rules, and you now planted the seeds for Neville first big Main Roster feud with Sheamus after Extreme Rules.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:16 pm

"The thing I don't get with WWE's booking these days with heels is why do they wait after the face finishes a match before attacking?"

That doesn't always happen. Sometimes, what you said (where the heel comes out to distract) happens. Also:

"Cena gets out onto the apron and starts yelling at Rusev to bring it his shit."

What. Why? That's not characteristic of Cena at all. If anything, he would WTFPWN BNB while staring Rusev down intently. Like "Oh look at me, I just hit my finisher on BNB while looking at you. And now I'm going for my submission... while looking at you."

As for the Neville/Ziggler thing: "Well imo this match shouldn’t have happen."

What. Do you have something against new talent or something? Lmao. Neville has faced Curtis Axel, Seth Rollins, and Dolph Ziggler. So he's faced two main event-level guys and AXELMANNNIAIAIAIAAIA BROORTTHHEERERRRERER. I for one am glad they're doing this with Neville. Because the fact he's getting in GOOD matches with GOOD reactions with main event-level people is a GREAT thing.

Having Neville come out to make the save would have made no sense. If anything, it should have been Daniel Bryan, since Sheamus has it out for both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:54 pm

What. Do you have something against new talent or something?

You know damn well that is not what I mean. Never assume I mean that got it? good.

Ziggler vs Neville can be saved for down the road. Just relaying on Match after match after match doesn't help build a good star. He needs moments outside of matches. Running down and saving Ziggler would be a good moment, confront Sheamus and maybe beat him up a bit and chase him out of the would be good Neville, give more types of momentum.
They did the right thing by having him lose to Rollins last time. But there was no reason for him to randomly lose to Ziggler. I don't see how that helps him. Good match yeah, but he last against Ziggler who the company doesn't really care about and all that win does for Ziggler is to make him look good going into ER where he will lose to Sheamus.
plus if DB is seriously hurt and ends up leaving again, Neville has his first serious main roster feud with Sheamus. Planting the seeds here.

With Cena damn it can't we do something a little different with him instead of the same old stuff. I mean if you keep in "character" have Rusev start walking to the ring, Cena is about to met him...Bam BNB hits him with a Bullhammer. Cena is counted out and look at that BNB can claim he beat and knocked out Cena. Making BNB look good going into his match with DB for the IC title.

Simple wrestling booking and Story telling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:23 pm

You know what if you want it to be Daniel Bryan then fine...but still no Neville vs Ziggler just yet. Put someone else up against Neville have him win.

Have Daniel make the save....announce later in the night that for main event of smackdown a 6 man tag team match. BNB, Sheamus and Rusev vs. Cena, Ziggler and Daniel Bryan.

Smackdown before the match show a pre-record segment of Daniel Bryan being found knocked out...so Cena and Ziggler have to find a new partner....

Heels make their entrances, then Cena and Ziggler...and then Neville theme hits and he is DB replacement and oh my god Neville is in a big spot...But I must hate new talent right? I mean trying to make Neville look good...I must hate him huh?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:24 pm

"Never assume I mean that got it? good. "

Me asking you a question is not an assumption. If I said "Wow you don't like new talent", then that would be an assumption.

In the nicest way possible, I'm just going to ignore your opinion topics from now on. Because I'm not about to beat a dead horse.

The Neville/Sheamus/Ziggler thing: again, it would have made no sense for Neville to come to Ziggler's rescue. "Plant the seeds" all you want. For all you know, maybe next week, Neville has another match with another superstar that Sheamus is being a dick towards and attacks Neville again. Then for the PPV, during Ziggler/Sheamus which will most likely happen, Neville screws Sheamus over. That's another way to "plant the seeds".

As for Cena/Rusev/BNB: you make no sense. You say "damn it can't we do something a little different with him instead of the same old stuff." - There HAS to have been numerous times where someone Cena was feuding with started to come down to the ring and cost Cena a match. I refuse to believe that has never happened. It's a cliché in wrestling. So you want something different to happen to Cena... and that very thing you want to happen... is something cliché that happens all the time, and has most likely happened to him before. Hell, it's so cliché that it happened last week during the main event. The Authority came down to try to screw Orton/Reigns/Ryback. They even got involved. That's literally the same thing. Then you wanted BNB to become even MORE of a bitch wimp heel by going "OH LOOK I BEAT CENA! NOBODY ELSE HELPED AT ALL. NOT AT ALL. NOPE." he was already a bitch wimp heel when he came back and was all "NO THIS IS MY TITLE. I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE THE MATCH KBYE."

So yeah. I'm not gonna be beating a dead horse anymore. You'll have your adamant opinions which sometimes make no sense and that's that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Oh I am so sorry I upset you with simple wrestling book. I mean I am so sorry I think Ziggler vs Neville should be saved down the line and steal a show at a PPV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Oh and that question you asked looked on the the same level as "Oh are you too stupid to breathe?"
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Bull wrote:
Oh and that question you asked looked on the the same level as "Oh are you too stupid to breathe?"

Then that's your problem that you got that defensive.

"Do you have something against new talent or something?" in your mind correlated to "Oh are you too stupid to breathe?"

That's... really on you. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:50 pm

I mean it looked like an asshole comment so that I decided to be an asshole right back. I mean how does it look like I hate new talent? I mean since when does wanting young talent to have moments and momentum become bad? Above your comment up there I decided to chance it up a bit and have it be Daniel Bryan like you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 pm

We can make this more adult then high schoolerish? I am sorry for thinking your comment was you being a asshole to me.

BNB: He is already booked as a chicken shit heel. Have him do chicken shit things to get wins.

Cena: Just because it's cliché doesn't mean it can't work and look good on TV.

Neville vs Ziggler: I see as a PPV match for down the line. I think they blew their load too early with this. I agree with Seth beating Neville. But I don't agree with him losing to Ziggler, and in fact I don't think he should have a match with Ziggler just yet.

Daniel Bryan making the save: yes it does make more sense since they are in a feud. Tho Daniel is in bad shape and WWE has known about it for awhile. So instead of risking injury have the IC champion in a one hour main event segment with Ziggler and sheamus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:02 pm

I just want to say, if BNB knocked out Cena and let him get counted out, it would make him look like an idiot. JBL would be screaming what an idiot BNB is for not pulling Cena back in the ring, and nobody would come out looking good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
I just want to say, if BNB knocked out Cena and let him get counted out, it would make him look like an idiot. JBL would be screaming what an idiot BNB is for not pulling Cena back in the ring, and nobody would come out looking good.

No Cole would be like he should have rolled Cena back in the ring and won it the honorable way

JBL being the heel would support any type of win for a heel. Hook or by Crook a win is a win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Bull wrote:
Nearphotison wrote:

No Cole would be like he should have rolled Cena back in the ring and won it the honorable way

JBL being the heel would support any type of win for a heel. Hook or by Crook a win is a win.

Not when it's a title match, man. That booking would only make sense if the belt wasn't on the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
Bull wrote:
Nearphotison wrote:

Not when it's a title match, man. That booking would only make sense if the belt wasn't on the line.

Maybe then BNB has just gotten up from AA and that Bull hammer took a lot out of him to do that. He can still say he has a win over Cena which means he can have a rematch down the line then for the title.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Bull vs. Myke is the new Razor vs. Dead Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Maybe while the ref is counting Cena out, he looks away to see if BNB is ok and at that time Rusev super kicks Cena to keep him on the outside. Because he doesn't want BNB to take the title he wants.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 pm

But after suffering a Bull Hammer AND a Rusev superkick, Barrett would have even more incentive to roll Cena into the ring for the pinfall and title win, right? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 pm

MFiSG wrote:
But after suffering a Bull Hammer AND a Rusev superkick, Barrett would have even more incentive to roll Cena into the ring for the pinfall and title win, right? I don\'t know

like I said maybe he just got up from an AA and that Bull hummer took just a much out of BNB as it did Cena...make it look like Cena was about to get back into ring so BNB tried to use that time to rest...Rusev super kicks Cena and Cena is counted out. Maybe this pisses of BNB and he gets in Rusev's face about it and hint maybe at a possible face turn for BNB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 pm

I don't know, this all seems to complicated for a segment that really only existed to introduce the steel chain gimmick for Extreme Rules.

Plus, Barrett's in the IC picture right now, he was only in the U.S. title match to get a UK face pop. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
I don't know, this all seems to complicated for a segment that really only existed to introduce the steel chain gimmick for Extreme Rules.

Plus, Barrett's in the IC picture right now, he was only in the U.S. title match to get a UK face pop. I don\'t know

true and maybe then BNB vs Cena shouldn't have happen either. BNB already looks weak enough going into the match. IC feud should have the person going after the IC title look good as well.

But the reason for this tho is so Rusev can embarrasses Cena by having him lose but also not lost the title. like I said they could have BNB confront Rusev about it and hint at a possible face turn in the future. And maybe later in the right have BNB in a interview saying he saw Cena was getting up, he tried to rest himself a bit before he got back into the ring. But that Son of a bitch Rusev cost him the possibly becoming the US and IC champion at the same time. but he didn't lose tonight so he can have a future US title match down the line against Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 pm

but maybe I can accept defeat with the Cena and BNB thing.

But I will not with saying Ziggler vs Neville was too soon
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Well, Bull's been a serious contender for a very long time just waiting in the under card as Razor & Dead took the spotlight. It's about time he gets his main event shot against the up-and-coming Myke in XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Arguments. Suck it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:18 pm

I call Myke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:23 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
Drächen Fx wrote:
Well, Bull's been a serious contender for a very long time just waiting in the under card as Razor & Dead took the spotlight. It's about time he gets his main event shot against the up-and-coming Myke in XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Arguments. Suck it

That title will be mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Ziggler/Neville wasnt too soon because it was a way to showcase what Neville can actually do against the upper midcarders, he wouldnt of been able to do that against a Heath Slater or a Curtis Axel. Plus Neville is one of those guys that can win you over just on his ability alone so that works in his favor. If he was wrestling jobbers every week, whos to say he doesnt connect with the crowd right away?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about   Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally watched raw and I have only two things I want to talk about

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next