HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" Empty
PostSubject: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Due April 20th @ 11:59 PM EST

One post by Prince Alex III.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:50 am

Prince Alex makes his way to the ring, in order to prepare for his match. He asks for a microphone. He looks disgusted at the fans. And he is very angry.

[Prince Alex III]
Hey arses, I have a little short and sweet "BIG" message. Last week, I defeated a guy you love very fucking much, I defeated a motherfucker called EG fucking Deal. A former RSD champion. Today, I am a show opener? What the fuck? Michael Astin I ain't impressing you? Yeah motherfucker? So you put
me against a noob, a motherfucking noob who is a show opener, Xtreme Icon? But I'm making sure Xtreme Icon never moves his fucking ass after this. And Minkaro or Dante Cross. Make sure I'm going to United Xtreme, and one of you is going to face me, but sadly, I will win, I will no longer belong to the lower card, I will be a main eventer. Because I'm a main eventer! I was made to headline PPVS! Not made to open Vendetta! Michael Astin, you know what. With all my respect to you, heh. What respect? Fuck you. What? You're gonna set me on fire? *Childish voice* Oh my god daddy hide me in your pocket, Michael Astin's gonna burn me. *normal voice* Fuck no, I ain't gonna be like that! I ain't afraid of Astin, and I'm not AFRAID from anyone.

The crowd boos loudly.

[Prince Alex]
Shut up!

The crowd stops, only to boo louder and louder.

[Prince Alex]
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU arses! Xtreme Icon, you think you are as big as the challenge? As big as the guy you're facing? No. You see this? *raises his leg* It's gonna crush you. Listen to me, arsehole. Nobody is as big, as Prince Alex. Not in XWA, not in any other wrestling promotion, it's true that Maestro retired but I'm the Nation Of Domination, I dominated every wrestling promotion I joined, and now... I'm dominating the XWA. And I'm going to win, my first championship here. And it's the intercontinental championship, you know what? It's more important to me than the XWA championship, because the XWA championship is just for the XWA, but the IC. It is for the whole continents, and Icon. I'm going to give you, a BEATING... OF A LIFETIME.

Prince drops the microphone rudely, as he awaits Icon to make his way to the ring.

[CROWD]
Boooooooooooooooooooooo.

------
Feedback appreciated, I know it's short but it least I gave a message to the XWA superstars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:08 am

Short, simple and gets the point out.

Only issue I have, is Prince Alex 3 calling Xtreme Icon a noob when he's been working for XWA for almost over 5 years now. Other then that, good effort g-j
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 am

I know, I used it by purpose in character only. I know he's been here for 5 year, but Prince Alex says he's still a noob lol.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:15 am

PA3 doesn't know how tournaments work, clearly. PA3/Xtreme Icon ain't no Main Event worthy.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:20 am

I know it ain't main event worthy, but just let Prince Alex complain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:25 am

Not to be a dick, but noob is a pretty lame insult to say to an XWA Veteran. But if that's PA3's character, then that's his character.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:29 am

Yeah it is, no offense given to pegasus. I know he's really good, but Prince just insults everyone, that's his gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 pm

The next big XWA controversy: Veterans Being Noobs!

Dun dun dunnnnnn.

In all seriousness, it's just an insult. Whether it's lame or not, it's an insult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"   P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN" Empty

Back to top Go down

P2) Prince Alex III | "FUCK YOU MICHAEL ASTIN"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1