HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show Empty
PostSubject: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:44 pm

The Bella Twins want their own 'Total Divas' spin-off TV show.

WWE Divas Nikki and Brie Bella are two of the biggest stars of the E! series and they admit they would love to do a separate programme which focuses on their lives with their family and their men, Brie's husband Daniel Bryan and Nikki's boyfriend John Cena.

Nikki told BANG Showbiz: ''Brie and I definitely want to do a spin-off; a show which will focus on our family and also includes our men. I think it would be amazing. We have this group of girlfriends which we've kind of introduced to the world, but not really. Not only are they beautiful but they have personalities that you wouldn't believe, they kind of remind me of Cameron Diaz's character in the film 'There's Something About Mary'.''

Although they want to be a foursome on reality TV, the twin sisters - who compete as a tag team - and their partners are being kept apart on WWE's Sports Entertainment TV shows 'RAW' and 'SmackDown'.

Both Nikki and Brie would like to work with their men in the ring but at the moment WWE bosses don't have plans to team them up.

Brie said: ''Something Daniel and I have always said is that if something organically happens that would be great (to be on 'RAW' together). As of right now there's nothing in the works, but you can never say never, because in the future, you never know. I know the fans love it when we're together I think it could be good television.''

Nikki added: ''I think, as of now, they're trying to keep John and I as far apart as possible, and have us both focus on our championships. That then makes 'Total Divas' something special to tune into because it's the only show where you can see John and I together.''

'Total Divas' airs on E! on Sundays and The Bella Twins are currently on the WWE UK Live Tour and you can buy tickets to watch 'SmackDown' live at The O2 arena in London on Tuesday (14.04.15) by visiting www.bookingsdirect.com which also has information and tickets for other tour dates.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:37 pm

NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:17 pm

WWE Universe wants Total Divas to end.
Fuck off, Bellas.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:18 pm

I how the shit gets canned, along with them <_<
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 pm

"Smart. Sexy. Powerful. The WWE Divas are back with an all new episode of Total Divas this Friday at 9, followed by the premiere of How to be a Complete Fucking Asshole: The Nikki Bella Story at 10. Only on E!"
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:49 am

Come to think it, maybe it wouldn't be so bad shifty
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Zanon wrote:
WWE Universe wants Total Divas to end.
Fuck off, Bellas.

I thought Total Divas did good ratings...

Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show FJBloTX
Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 pm

they get the 1/3rd of the average raw rating
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Which is 3x the viewers NXT gets.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Total Diva is on a major network and NXT is on the WWE network
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Total Divas is the 3rd highest viewed wrestling show in the USA, ahead of everything anything non-WWE.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 pm

keeping up with the kardashians and Honey booboo had extreme high ratings. Didn't make them any less stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Don't watch it if y'all don't like it. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:05 pm

I don't watch it. I still find it pointless, but hell at least it help make Tyson Kidd a bit of a star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Reality shows are entertaining
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:40 pm

You can argue that it's stupid, but you can't argue it doesn't get at least good ratings. That makes you look stupid.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:09 pm

realt wrote:
Reality shows are entertaining

I see them more as a plague upon TV. But if people enjoy it I guess it is ok

But there doesn't need to be another Total Diva like show that just focuses on The bellas. I mean Total Diva is already the Bella show as it is. Everyone else are just side characters
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:43 pm

I know some people who routinely watch this every week. Probably like it more than they like Raw & SD. @Red Sox I'm looking at you as one of them.

Why? I don't know. I don't watch this, only seen it about once or twice and it was a long time ago - and really, really boring.

So probably for perving Bruh......

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show   Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella Twins want Total Divas spin-off show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1